Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I'm new to Gaia and haven't talked to anyone yet. I was hoping that maybe someone could help a newbie like me?

Invisible Dreamer

19,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
SnuckleBerry
Hello everyone! I'm new to Gaia and haven't talked to anyone yet. I was hoping that maybe someone could help a newbie like me?
hi ^^ welcome to gaia, hope u will enjoy the game, you should read the guild that you find in your welcoming message to understand a bit the game & you can get some free items here : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-september-12-2014/t.72700673/

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Assimilated Darling

SnuckleBerry

Welcomes ^^

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Hello and welcome to Gaia razz smile biggrin mrgreen xd 3nodding

Bashful Prophet

Welcome~
Feel free to PM me.

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

SnuckleBerry

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia! xd

Looks like someone already linked ya to freebies. If you want even more free items, check out my charity thread! You can grab a new outfit and pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Be sure to also check out my FAQ for tips such as how to earn gold on Gaia!

I hope you enjoy your stay on Gaia! emotion_bigheart

Questionable Phantom

22,550 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
SnuckleBerry
Welcome

Trash Baby

14,175 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
SnuckleBerry

welcome to gaia!! yum_puddi
believe me when i say, navigating gaia and figuring things out is super easy, but if you need help with anything, you can pop me a message!

Lover

SnuckleBerry

Welcome to Gaia !

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Click THISplease

Anxious Hellraiser

SnuckleBerry

Welcome to Gaia! Chatterbox is generally a very active place to post in and if you're interested, you should come by sometime! whee

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
SnuckleBerry

Hello and welcome to Gaia.
I don't help newbies out until they have been on site for a month or longer. Just in case they decided to up and quit. But it's not hard getting gold. Find a barton shop, it don't cost gaia cash. And you can start getting your avi where you want it. Good luck, and enjoy your time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff