Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Prophet

::Yeah i'm new in a way because I made this account a while back and forgot about it so yeah sue me for my lack of memory ( owo)::
Ongaku Hoshi
::Yeah i'm new in a way because I made this account a while back and forgot about it so yeah sue me for my lack of memory ( owo)::
Heya welcome back. i a also returning after agesss 4laugh heart

Business Prophet

Princess_Rose_07
Ongaku Hoshi

::Welcome back to you to then. I only remembered about gaia when I was in walmart looking at gift cards whee ::
Ongaku Hoshi

Well, welcome. Or is it welcome back? Hmm... Anyways, glad you're here. Feel free to add me as a friend. smile

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Ongaku Hoshi
Princess_Rose_07
Ongaku Hoshi

::Welcome back to you to then. I only remembered about gaia when I was in walmart looking at gift cards whee ::

Not trying to intrude or anything .. but the same thing happened to me XDD i was looking through the game cards at our local CVS and I saw a Gaia cash card and I was like.. "Hm.. maybe I should give the site another go!" and ive been hooked ever since xd

oh and welcome back =p

Business Prophet

Angel Beats
Ongaku Hoshi
Princess_Rose_07
Ongaku Hoshi

Not trying to intrude or anything .. but the same thing happened to me XDD i was looking through the game cards at our local CVS and I saw a Gaia cash card and I was like.. "Hm.. maybe I should give the site another go!" and ive been hooked ever since xd

oh and welcome back =p

: xd Maybe the world does think the way I do::

Cluttered Lunatic

Well here is a belated welcome nature welcome

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
hi, and welcome to gaia or is it return to gaia? either way welcome. i hope you enjoy your gaia experience. lol
Welcome back!
User Image

WELCOME BACK
Enjoy your stay
im def new here

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Ongaku Hoshi

Well, hello there! My, sue is such a strong word for it, may I suggest you take a cup tea and relax perhaps? I can tell, Madam, you'll fit right here in this elegant community. Feel free to add me, I would be honored to have a newbie under my mentoring. 3nodding

SadDoggo's King

Welcome back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas