Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Kitten

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
well, i'm not new to the site, since my older sis used to come here, but it's new for me since i never had an account and i forgot all about this place til the other day xD anyway, i'm erin but you can call me rin! i love anime (my favorite is love live!) and i definitely love video games (i play pokemon and la tale the most) but i grew up singing and dancing haha owo i'm also a lesbian, i feel like i've known this all my life, and it would be awesome to find a great girlfriend here but i'm mostly here looking for friends and to have a good time!! there aren't many kids at my school with my interests and i heard this place is great for meeting anime and game fans... i figured i'd give it a try! :3 i hope to get to know you!

High-functioning Gaian

Welcome!~

I hope you enjoy your stay.. whee
Feel free to join my Hangout thread and win gold or items. The Boredom of Tokkopei -Hangout & Win-

Time-traveling Gaian

Welcome blaugh

Widow

Floppy Capitalist

Rin-chan 2000

hiya! glad to have you on gaia! my friends always had it in middle and high school but i didn't get one until college. are you enjoying it so far! heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd
Welcome to Gaia!

Invisible Giver

10,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rin-chan 2000

first off welcome to gaia ^-^ you may add me if you would like, i wont bite, much lol, secondly do you remember your older sisters avi name? i might know her. also i like your name, the name Rin is awesome, feel free to talk to me anytime.

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

Rin-chan 2000
well, i'm not new to the site, since my older sis used to come here, but it's new for me since i never had an account and i forgot all about this place til the other day xD anyway, i'm erin but you can call me rin! i love anime (my favorite is love live!) and i definitely love video games (i play pokemon and la tale the most) but i grew up singing and dancing haha owo i'm also a lesbian, i feel like i've known this all my life, and it would be awesome to find a great girlfriend here but i'm mostly here looking for friends and to have a good time!! there aren't many kids at my school with my interests and i heard this place is great for meeting anime and game fans... i figured i'd give it a try! :3 i hope to get to know you!

welcome to gaia! heart

Timid Kitten

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
oooh sorry everyone i am just now getting around to checking this thread again! thanks for all of your warm welcomes! :3 i really appreciate it! heart

- HymnToDemeter -

hiya! glad to have you on gaia! my friends always had it in middle and high school but i didn't get one until college. are you enjoying it so far! heart

everyone i've met is really nice although i haven't quite gotten the hang of making money on here yet :c my sis said it's really hard to do it unless you buy items with real money and sell them, is that true?

Kira_Kirito_Tiger_31114

first off welcome to gaia ^-^ you may add me if you would like, i wont bite, much lol, secondly do you remember your older sisters avi name? i might know her. also i like your name, the name Rin is awesome, feel free to talk to me anytime.

ok, i'll add you for sure! c: my sis won't tell me what her name is now confused she sent me a gift anonymously but that's it xD it used to be sweet sakura with some x's and v's though i think when i was a kid... i will have to ask her, she's at work right now :c

Widow

Floppy Capitalist

Rin-chan 2000

no no no! i'll tell you the way i got so rich so fast! all you have to do is make sure you're getting everything from daily chance every day. you can draw from the daily chance under each heading at the top (eg 'my gaia' 'shops' etc.). then turn around and flip those in the marketplace. you can adjust your price a little higher than market value (it'll tell you when you go to sell how much it normally goes for). my account is less than like a month old and i've not been under the hundred-millions since i first came back! yum_puddi

Invisible Giver

10,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rin-chan 2000
Kira_Kirito_Tiger_31114

ok, i'll add you for sure! c: my sis won't tell me what her name is now confused she sent me a gift anonymously but that's it xD it used to be sweet sakura with some x's and v's though i think when i was a kid... i will have to ask her, she's at work right now :c

oh lol maybe i dont know your sis, i might know her bc of your name, i know another Rin, she liked to be called Rince ^-^ but i thanks for the add and hopefully we get to know each other, Btw Nice necklace :3

Timid Kitten

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
- HymnToDemeter -

no no no! i'll tell you the way i got so rich so fast! all you have to do is make sure you're getting everything from daily chance every day. you can draw from the daily chance under each heading at the top (eg 'my gaia' 'shops' etc.). then turn around and flip those in the marketplace. you can adjust your price a little higher than market value (it'll tell you when you go to sell how much it normally goes for). my account is less than like a month old and i've not been under the hundred-millions since i first came back! yum_puddi

oooooh i see!! that sounds good! yea i saw the prizes get better if you log in every day and do it xD so that sounds like a good idea! thank you! :3

Kira_Kirito_Tiger_31114
oh lol maybe i dont know your sis, i might know her bc of your name, i know another Rin, she liked to be called Rince ^-^ but i thanks for the add and hopefully we get to know each other, Btw Nice necklace :3

well i will definitely ask her! ^-^ i bet she would be excited to talk to you if you're an old friend xD i do hope we get to chat more regardless! and thank you! cx

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Welcome to Gaia Rin! I hope you have a wonderful time here. And if you ever need any help feel free to message me at any time during your stay.

Timid Kitten

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bloody Harlot
Welcome to Gaia Rin! I hope you have a wonderful time here. And if you ever need any help feel free to message me at any time during your stay.

thank you so much! ^-^ i will try my best to have a great time and i will be sure to keep in touch! c:

Rare

Rin-chan 2000

smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces