Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darciara
Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD

I added you!

I accepted it <3 ^-^

Dangerous Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Consumer 100
Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD

Welcome biggrin
katara317
Mistneth

Welcome biggrin

Thank you! ^_^ You have a pretty avatar C:
Mistneth

Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to friend me and talk to me if you want 3nodding I don't bite (at first twisted )
Aerovinity
Mistneth

Welcome to Gai arrow a! Feel free to friend me and talk to me if you want 3nodding I don't bite (at first twisted )

I'll bite back xp

Gracious Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mistneth

Hello and welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces