Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD

Welcome to Gaia smile
MikomiShiranai
Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD

Welcome to Gaia smile

Thank youuu :3

Friendly Gaian

Mistneth
MikomiShiranai
Mistneth

Welcome to Gaia smile

How are you?

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia, and I'll be your friend.

Tipsy Phantom

Welcome to Gaia...
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a message or add me. ^.^
MikomiShiranai
Mistneth
MikomiShiranai
Mistneth

Welcome to Gaia smile

How are you?

I'm ok and yourself? :3

Badgeless Hunter

Mistneth

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy Gaia cx

whudafxup jelly's Fangirl

Devoted Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome to Gaia!

Friendly Gaian

Mistneth
MikomiShiranai
Mistneth
MikomiShiranai
Mistneth

Welcome to Gaia smile

How are you?

I'm ok and yourself? :3

I'm good.

Friendly Millionaire

Mistneth
Hi Mistneth I'm Maria! Welcome to Gaia if you want friends feel free to add me just as long as we talk to each other ok! HAVE FUN! heart

Anti Hero

Welcome mrgreen have fun!

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
welcome to gaia!! cat_pirate though I think I'm even more of a newbie xD
I'm new too! smile

Precious Darling

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Mistneth

Welcome!! yum_puddi

Glitch

12,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mistneth

I added you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces