Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Kitten

Hello little stranger~x: Welcome to gaia! Hope we can be good friends mrgreen

Aged Citizen

Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD
Welcome to Gaia~ I'm restarting my guild if you want to join. We're a small family and new people are most definitely welcome~ No pressure though <3
Skitty-san
Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD
Welcome to Gaia~ I'm restarting my guild if you want to join. We're a small family and new people are most definitely welcome~ No pressure though <3

I would love to join! The only problem is I"m not sure how o.o"

Tiny Pumpkin

Mistneth
Welcome to Gaia

Aged Citizen

Mistneth
Skitty-san
Mistneth

I would love to join! The only problem is I"m not sure how o.o"
Pleased to meet you, I'll explain~
There are two ways to join a guild.
The first is to go into the guilds. You navigate by going through Forums> Guilds or by clicking a link to a guild homepage in a post like the one in my previous post's blue text.
You can search a guild in the guilds menu and click the join button.

Another, much easier way is to have a guild member extend an invitation via PM. I'll send you one because I'm the captain in mine. ~ Hope to see ya~

Hilarious Gaian

welcome to gaia. There's the good side, and the bad side. There are ALOT of trolls and there is a 99.9% chance you'd get trolled. Just hit that ignore button if they do so.
cat_smile

Teenager

Mistneth

yo, welcome. emotion_brofist

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi there Misneth! Welcome to Gaia. If you want free items, just go on my forum post. Try'na help newbies here in gaia. You can invite your friends to come over. Thankyou and again, welcome to Gaia my friend.
Ermergerd Derpina
Hi there Misneth! Welcome to Gaia. If you want free items, just go on my forum post. Try'na help newbies here in gaia. You can invite your friends to come over. Thankyou and again, welcome to Gaia my friend.

Ahahah ^-^ well. I feel much better when I earn my own stuff, but I gotta say I love the pewdiepie thing you have on your signature <3

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Mistneth
Ermergerd Derpina

Ahahah ^-^ well. I feel much better when I earn my own stuff, but I gotta say I love the pewdiepie thing you have on your signature <3

ERMAHGERD! Your a bro too?! Aweeesoooommmeee ~ emotion_brofist

Bashful Vampire

11,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Mistneth

bump <3

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Mistneth

Welcome to gaia C:
Hi everyone! I'm new too and I need friends!ยก xp
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Revered Lunatic

22,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Mistneth
Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces