Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD
Mistneth
Hello! My name is Mistneth, and I'm new to gaia(I just started today). So far I have found this site to be pretty entertaining, but I'm sure it would be more fun if I had some friends. :3 Anyway, if you dont mind I would love to have you ( the online Interweb people) to be my friends! So I'm not forever alone on this site. crying xD

Welcome to Gaiaonline
Without Wind
Mistneth

Welcome to Gaiaonline

well thank you ^-^

Beloved Lunatic

Welcome to gaia miss! smile If you want any help feel free to ask and I wouldn't mind being your friend! Just as long as you are active/talkative enough,lol.

Assimilated Informer

Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
^_^
Dovahkhiin
Welcome to gaia miss! smile If you want any help feel free to ask and I wouldn't mind being your friend! Just as long as you are active/talkative enough,lol.

I would love to be your friend, I'm going to try to be on everyday, but i love to talk razz

Sparkly Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mistneth

welcome!

Gracious Werewolf

Mistneth

xD Welcome buddy. Hope you have fun! <3
welcome
(:

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mistneth

happy be you friends welcome ^_^

Beloved Lunatic

Mistneth
Dovahkhiin

I would love to be your friend, I'm going to try to be on everyday, but i love to talk razz

Well that sounds fine and dandy. (: I'll talk to ya sometime later. Right now I am rather busy.
l2eita
welcome
(:

Thank you :3 ahaa
Hello c:
Welcome to gaia!
I'm willing to be your friend ~
Mistneth
l2eita
welcome
(:

Thank you :3 ahaa
your welcome

Dapper Nerd

Mistneth

Welcome to Gaia! You can get a free item from me and hopefully meet other newbies as well at my Charity thread, made specifically for newbies! Please visit it over here (click this!). Just make sure to read the first post on the first page so that you can be eligible to get an item from me. Please quote me in the thread using this code so that I don't miss your post:

[quote=Spoggly][b]Here's a love story for you![/b][/quote]

I might not be able to give you your gift right away, due to being really busy in real life, but if I don't miss your post and you followed the instructions in my thread, you are highly likely to get something. smile

Have fun! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces