Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Rina 200
Hi everyone! I'm Dan, an almost-16-year-old from New Zealand. I'm new to Gaia, only joined a few days ago and have yet to make some new good friends on here, which is why I posted this thread! So feel free to add me, and don't be shy to PM me - I'll reply to everyone, promise!

I'm sorta confused on how to get lots of money though, especially the billions of gold some people spend on items. Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated!
PeachyNz
Hi everyone! I'm Dan, an almost-16-year-old from New Zealand. I'm new to Gaia, only joined a few days ago and have yet to make some new good friends on here, which is why I posted this thread! So feel free to add me, and don't be shy to PM me - I'll reply to everyone, promise!

I'm sorta confused on how to get lots of money though, especially the billions of gold some people spend on items. Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated!

Welcome to Gaia Dan~!
There are quite a few ways to earn gold on here.
One way is by receiving Daily Chances which shows up each day that you log on on the right top of the page.
Posting in forums.
Buying Gaia cash.
Going to play games.
And others that i don't have in mind at the moment....
Hopefully this was somewhat useful...

Dapper Bunny

Angelic Friend

Welcome!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try my best to help.

Newbie Noob

16,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PeachyNz

Welcome Dan! It took my first avi a full year to get 5 billion from scratch and I found out a lot of different ways to do it by really poking around this site and you can do it too. Think like a treasure hunter. pirate

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia razz
Welcome to Gaia

Wild Kitten

15,275 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Abomination 100
PeachyNz

Hello Dan from New Zealand! Welcome to Gaia! There is an inflation. Many Gaians will ask that you not buy gold generators because they are the reason for inflation. The gold generators are usually like "games" in La Victoire and can give out billions. From what I understand in the past few weeks the generators were bobbing for apples, the old fishing hole and apple archery.

Tipsy Browser

Hi there!!! Welcome! If you need anything, feel free to Ask! biggrin

Trash

PeachyNz

Welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to ask me anything if you need help. c:
If you need a friend, don't be shy and just click that add button~
I love making friends. o u o

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PeachyNz

Hey Dan! I'm so newish, I haven't been on this site in about 6 years and everything is so different. We can explore together!

Shadowy Seeker

PeachyNz

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I no longer have tips since the site has changed so much. sweatdrop
But I will tip you gold and such.

Cat

PeachyNz

Welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to add me since I love making new friends ^u^
I hope you have fun on here,we're all very welcoming~

Tipsy Kitten

8,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PeachyNz

hi and welcome to gaia!
maybe join a charity, to get some items?
i have a link to one in my signature~

Wheezing Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Party Member 100
  • Hive Mind 200
emotion_bigvein Welcome to Gaia wahmbulance
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff