Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Muse

8,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
therealsethdots
The only forum I've ever used is WrongPlanet. I just got really bored today and wanted to meet another online friend. You can call me Seth. I'm genderqueer, and I like video games and art. I'm not fully sure what subcategory of genderqueer I am, so..... don't ask. Maybe demiboy, maybe androfluid. I don't know, and I don't care that much when I can just say genderqueer. Anyway, I have a Steam account, but I'm not good at shooters or anything. I do kinda like them, but they're not for me. I've got a 3DS, so we could share friend codes. I like pokémon, minecraft, the sims, random tycoon games, garry's mod sometimes, and a bunch of other games. I role play, but I prefer chatroom role play. I dunno if this website has something for that. Feel free to introduce yourself to me, as I am very bored today. I'd beg if I knew who to beg, lol.

Hello there Seth, how are you on this fine evening, and I'm glad to make your aquaintance. I'm Cloudy, or Twister, or any variation on those two that you feel like calling me, and I've been on gaia for quite some time now myself, so if you have any questions, or want some stuff for your avatar, then just shoot me a pm, or respond via this thread

Gawker

therealsethdots
The only forum I've ever used is WrongPlanet. I just got really bored today and wanted to meet another online friend. You can call me Seth. I'm genderqueer, and I like video games and art. I'm not fully sure what subcategory of genderqueer I am, so..... don't ask. Maybe demiboy, maybe androfluid. I don't know, and I don't care that much when I can just say genderqueer. Anyway, I have a Steam account, but I'm not good at shooters or anything. I do kinda like them, but they're not for me. I've got a 3DS, so we could share friend codes. I like pokémon, minecraft, the sims, random tycoon games, garry's mod sometimes, and a bunch of other games. I role play, but I prefer chatroom role play. I dunno if this website has something for that. Feel free to introduce yourself to me, as I am very bored today. I'd beg if I knew who to beg, lol.

you could go to the chatterbox... lots of bored people you can talk too.
            welcome to gaia, btw!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces