Welcome to Gaia! ::

So now I can just randomly buy clothes?
Yeah, whatever style you prefer, as long as you can afford it. Rare items can be randomly picked up as well.

Shameless Consumer

Haiiro_Girl
Mine doesn't cooperate...

You have to have BBCode enabled. Make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post" isn't checked.
Haiiro_Girl
Yeah, whatever style you prefer, as long as you can afford it. Rare items can be randomly picked up as well.

I see. Well, I'm off to buy clothes! Thank you everyone for welcoming me to Gaia! heart
Shima Shinji
Haiiro_Girl
Mine doesn't cooperate...

You have to have BBCode enabled. Make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post" isn't checked.

Thanx.

Shameless Consumer

BrOkEntelefone
Haiiro_Girl

I see. Well, I'm off to buy clothes! Thank you everyone for welcoming me to Gaia! heart

You'll actually have to wait until the stores are working again. xd The creators just added new items and the stores have been under maintenance since yesterday night.
Shima Shinji
BrOkEntelefone
Haiiro_Girl

You'll actually have to wait until the stores are working again. xd The creators just added new items and the stores have been under maintenance since yesterday night.

Are all of them inacessable?

Shameless Consumer

Haiiro_Girl
Shima Shinji
BrOkEntelefone
Haiiro_Girl

Are all of them inacessable?

Yes. The admins are working on it, though.
Shima Shinji
BrOkEntelefone
Haiiro_Girl

Yup, I just noticed. gonk
Well, I'm going to get offline now. I've been on the computer for quite some time. It was nice to meet all of you! wink

Shameless Consumer

BrOkEntelefone
Well, I'm going to get offline now. I've been on the computer for quite some time. It was nice to meet all of you! wink

Bye. Hope you like it here on Gaia. 3nodding
You can't change you skin color ir eyes but you can change you hair and you get gold basically for everything you do on gaia but posting is the best waya and I'll be your friend just PM me
i sorta like your hair

ah well
some like it hot
some like it cold
some like it in a pot
9 days old
Hiya! You need work it for to having more golds. If you want to changing the looks for your avatar, you need to click word map.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff