Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This account was given to me by a friend that didn't want it anymore and I was too lazy to make a new one myself so ta da haha... I don't really have any friends emo I mean no one even talks to me on here lol
So anyway... the point is that you add me if you want and I will accept your request. ok? biggrin
Oh and I'm "Poor" Sugar Daddy for a reason.. Yea, I'm poor.. but if you gift me, I'll gift you unless I'm feeling generous or something then you might get lucky you little thing you wink

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome to gaia blaugh

Wealthy Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
EviI Dead
Welcome, and thank you for the gift. ♥

No no, thank you ^^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xp

Trash

Poor Sugar Daddy
This account was given to me by a friend that didn't want it anymore and I was too lazy to make a new one myself so ta da haha... I don't really have any friends emo I mean no one even talks to me on here lol
So anyway... the point is that you add me if you want and I will accept your request. ok? biggrin
Oh and I'm "Poor" Sugar Daddy for a reason.. Yea, I'm poor.. but if you gift me, I'll gift you unless I'm feeling generous or something then you might get lucky you little thing you wink

Welcome!

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
Welcome! smile

Wealthy Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Special thanks to all of you!!... Don't forget to add me unless you don't want to emo lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff