Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rabbit

So I had made a gaia account a while ago but never did anything...it seemed impossible for me to enjoy it. I had like two posts in the forums or something I think, haha, and I'm trying to figure out which is better - Towns 1 or Towns 2?

I used to play TinierMe and I was really into it, but I feel like with Gaia, it's such a bigger site, it's very different to me. Errr... I dunno what to say about myself, I'm generally very nice and kind and happy :3 I like a lot of Japanese fashions (primarily sweet lolita and fairy kei), cosplay, wigs, reading, etc. I don't really do much besides work, school, hang out with friends, and play games... I don't watch too much anime anymore, but I continue to read fanfiction. What else what else...

My favourite colour is pink, my favourite animal is all kinds of cats! I can't really draw but I try my best. I used to be very depressed and self-loathing, so if you hear me boasting about how I awesome I am...well, I'm not really a narcissistic b***h, it's just an exercise of mine (if I say something enough I'll eventually believe it to be true, therefore if I say I am awesome I will eventually become, awesome).

I still make mistakes every now and then, and if I ever do or say anything to upset you, just let me know. This year I want to work on becoming a better person. Sometimes I have a b***h of a sense of humor, but overall, I mean no harm. I laugh and smile a lot, and I love vegetables.

Oh and, I'm 18. And uhh, asexual - don't worry, I'm also a hipster, as I was asexual before I even had a tumblr cool

(I'm kidding, I'm kidding...)

I have no friends on here but I hope to change that! If you wanna talk or whatever then yeah :] I'm internet-shy (sometimes) so I haven't really been approaching anybody in Towns...

(speaking of that, which IS better? - Towns 1 or Towns 2?)
cant think of a cute name
So I had made a gaia account a while ago but never did anything...it seemed impossible for me to enjoy it. I had like two posts in the forums or something I think, haha, and I'm trying to figure out which is better - Towns 1 or Towns 2?

I used to play TinierMe and I was really into it, but I feel like with Gaia, it's such a bigger site, it's very different to me. Errr... I dunno what to say about myself, I'm generally very nice and kind and happy :3 I like a lot of Japanese fashions (primarily sweet lolita and fairy kei), cosplay, wigs, reading, etc. I don't really do much besides work, school, hang out with friends, and play games... I don't watch too much anime anymore, but I continue to read fanfiction. What else what else...

My favourite colour is pink, my favourite animal is all kinds of cats! I can't really draw but I try my best. I used to be very depressed and self-loathing, so if you hear me boasting about how I awesome I am...well, I'm not really a narcissistic b***h, it's just an exercise of mine (if I say something enough I'll eventually believe it to be true, therefore if I say I am awesome I will eventually become, awesome).

I still make mistakes every now and then, and if I ever do or say anything to upset you, just let me know. This year I want to work on becoming a better person. Sometimes I have a b***h of a sense of humor, but overall, I mean no harm. I laugh and smile a lot, and I love vegetables.

Oh and, I'm 18. And uhh, asexual - don't worry, I'm also a hipster, as I was asexual before I even had a tumblr cool

I have no friends on here but I hope to change that! If you wanna talk or whatever then yeah :] I'm internet-shy (sometimes) so I haven't really been approaching anybody in Towns...

Welcome, you look dashing heart
I like Towns 2 better 3nodding

Rabbit

Piggy Pwincess

Welcome, you look dashing heart
I like Towns 2 better 3nodding

Thank you >w< This is the most stuff I've ever had on Gaia, so I was really happy/proud xD The main thing keeping me away from the site at first was that I was so underdressed...

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Welcome back to Gaia Online. c:
        I use to play TinierMe, as well. Feel free to add me, if you'll like.

Floppy Member

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Welcome back!
Your ava is adorable whee

Rabbit

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes, everybody ^ o ^/)

Shirtless Gekko

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
EIinu

Feline Bookworm

EIinu

Hey there, Elinu! Welcome back to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to three billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Rabbit

Literatic
EIinu

Hey there, Elinu! Welcome back to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to three billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Awww, you seem like such a sweet and nice person for offering to help newbies! However I think I've got a good set of stuff right now and I don't want to be greedy. Thank you for the link to the guide, though, I'll definitely be utilizing it! biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz
Welcome! i used to play tinier me but I never got it ;n; Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff