Welcome to Gaia! ::

wai, knee sick duck hongkong wa?
Jeyel
Ni hao. Wo jiao Han Kaiting. biggrin
Keshi ni keyi zai Chatterbox tan de lai!
Wo bu zhi dao yaoshi Chatterbox you zhong guo ren.

mm. hai gwah sweatdrop
Eh, I can only speak japanese and english..... sorry sweatdrop
sight_zh
I'm a chinese girl.
I want to make friend in here.
I'm a web design.Now SOHO .
And open my own shop online http://www.ex-space.com/ this year.
My hobby is shopping and i want share my products with girl all of the world.

I have no Ex on business. I want sb help me~
Thank you!

da jia hao~

I think what some of the people are trying to tell you here it that you posted your thread in the wrong forum.

What I am going to say is a little different than that. You are not allowed to advertise for other sites like that on Gaia, especially ones that sell things. Otherwise we would be overrun by girlscouts selling us all overpriced cookies. There seem to be some people on here that can help to translate some of the bigger english words for you if you need it. I would suggest reading the rules and stickies of Gaia Online before posting threads. I am not trying to be rude, it is just that if everyone did this in the General Discussion we would not have room to breath. Most of us are fair and want to get to know you, but we want to do so in an intellegent way. Read some of the other peoples posts and reply to them before you start making a bunch of new threads. In the mean time I would ask a Mod to move or close your thread, after you take the part down about your website. You could get into trouble if the right mod saw it.
While I agree that this is the wrong forum for this thread, I am not clear on how you would transfer a thread from one forum to another. If I had made this mistake, everyone on Gaia could tell me it was the wrong forum, but unless they tell me HOW to transfer a thread, I would not be able to do so.
Maby that's the problem here.

On a completly different subject, however, I am an American boy who happens to like Oriental girls best, so if you are interested in meeting people, please send me a PM to tell me a little about yourself.
wow!i have a chinese aunt she's really cool but she speaks little english

Bunny

Would you people mind terribly SHUTTING UP AND LETTING THE THREAD DIE? Obviously she's gone to another forum! Just stop posting!
Hello! I'm a Chinese girl too! ni hao! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces