Welcome to Gaia! ::

These prices have gotten insane, and I didn't know that I had half these items in my inventory. What's really new? I haven't really gone on since I started university, haha. (That means it's been several years)

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia and zOMG is gone xd
K-poplover44

I just realized my embarrassing signature, yipes. Christ, couldn't keep that grindfest going, huh?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Red Crescent
K-poplover44

I just realized my embarrassing signature, yipes. Christ, couldn't keep that grindfest going, huh?

there were problems with it so they had to take it down
K-poplover44

Eh, figures. Half these features are like that anyway, I wonder if they still are

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Red Crescent
K-poplover44

Eh, figures. Half these features are like that anyway, I wonder if they still are

not sure,but its easier now to make gold
K-poplover44

I've noticed, it also seems that these items are starting to look hefty in price. I used to think 20m was expensive, but now everything's ballooned. Huh.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Red Crescent
K-poplover44

I've noticed, it also seems that these items are starting to look hefty in price. I used to think 20m was expensive, but now everything's ballooned. Huh.

yea,but if u get charms(hearts,diamonds,and stars) u can sell them for a lot of million of gold and there r a lot of generous people here
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Pho Far East

oretty drawing emotion_kirakira emotion_drool
It's been 3 years for me, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised but my stuff worth maybe a total of ~600k in 2012 is worth a few billion now??? it feels weird being able to afford some of the things on my marketplace wishlist for once.
yummycupcakessparkles
Pho Far East

oretty drawing emotion_kirakira emotion_drool

Thank you! whee

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome back! heart
Sad news indeed just came back today, havent been on since 09 so yeah you aint the only old school Gaian to come back to something totally different. lol oh the names Guy by the way and Welcome Back! biggrin

Toxic Kitten

Red Crescent
These prices have gotten insane, and I didn't know that I had half these items in my inventory. What's really new? I haven't really gone on since I started university, haha. (That means it's been several years)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces