Welcome to Gaia! ::

Werewolf

You can never be too old for poetry,
it's like saying young people don't listen to old classic, yet some still do.
Sometimes, if I find good poetry, which I haven't seen in 2 years I pay gold for it
then it goes to my profile.
Le Sundae
Cool (: your user name is pretty awesome for a newbie by the way!

Thanks! It's always the toughest decision to make, choosing your username. It actually took me a while to decide that! Then I looked to my right and saw my Phantom of the Opera and Les Misérables DVD concerts and viola! mrgreen

Angel Beats
My lappy is always failing on me. crying and it's like Dell/Windows 7. What a fail. emotion_facepalm

Hahahaha, yea. It's a fighting game like Street Fighter or KOF. I don't usually like games like those but since it's anime-like, I'm gonna get it. XDD;

The GD wasn't always terrible ....and don't go in there if you're self-conscious about your looks. Cause everyone is insanely gorgeous there for some reason. emotion_awesome

What I really want in games are those simulation dating games, now don't think I'm a perv or anything, but do you know "The World God Only Knows?" I just want to be like the main protagonist there and be the God of Conquest..or something near that title. xD
For some reason I could relate to him, who needs the real word anyway? mrgreen

Looks, avatar-wise or real-life? Coz I don't fuss about looks in real-life, but when it comes to avatar games like these I do get conscious. Weird..xD
Celtic Owl
Sometimes, if I find good poetry, which I haven't seen in 2 years I pay gold for it

You're right..sometimes I do sell my poetry, to my classmates, if you're a friend, it's free! Whenever they need a greeting or whatever for their parents, boyfriends, or girlfriends they come to me since I get praise from my English teacher (which is flattering and at the same time embarrassing whenever he does so. xD) a lot.
But some say poets doesn't write for profit, so I'm torn. sweatdrop

Werewolf

Phantom of the Barricades
Celtic Owl

You're right..sometimes I do sell my poetry, to my classmates, if you're a friend, it's free! Whenever they need a greeting or whatever for their parents, boyfriends, or girlfriends they come to me since I get praise from my English teacher (which is flattering and at the same time embarrassing whenever he does so. xD) a lot.

Poets are like bards, while neither offer their talents for money but they are often given
tips for their work.
Celtic Owl
Celtic Owl

Poets are like bards, while neither offer their talents for money but they are often given
tips for their work.

Well now that you've put it that way, yeah, guess it's not so bad. mrgreen

Bards, haha, always wanted to be one of 'em ever since Skyrim. hahahaha..let me fetch my lute.

Lonely Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
So I my friend showed me his really cool avatar with a bunch of Adventure Time items! I love Adventure Time a lot so here I am now! (I don't want to tell him I made an account though, I'm very secretive about my internet forum life 3nodding )

It took me a while to find which shop had those stuff and, what a great disappointment! I don't have Gaia cash! So I looked at the Marketplace but it says I SHALL NOT HAVE A TRADING PASS until 3 days, but I checked the items and they are so expensive anyway! crying

Soon, Gumball and Marshall Lee, my sweets, soon...I think.

How do I earn that much gold anyway? I wish it was possible to pickpocket from other users like Skyrim. blaugh

Oh well, for now I'd like to meet fellow fan..umm, person! Yeah, fanpersons! Whovians, Sherlockians, Potterheads, I want to meet you all! mrgreen

Just call me Phantom by the way..AND LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT! rofl

EDIT: OMG! Turns out there were Adventure Time starters for 5 gold each in Junk in the Trunk! Guess I'll settle down with those for now. ;]

Here you are.

User Image
A Kitty That Crys Blood

Here you are.

User Image

I'm sorry what? sweatdrop

Did you mean you are a Whovian-or-Sherlockian-or-Potterhead-or-all of them? sweatdrop
lol, I'm weird..sorry. mrgreen

Lonely Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
A Kitty That Crys Blood

Here you are.

User Image

I'm sorry what? sweatdrop

Did you mean you are a Whovian-or-Sherlockian-or-Potterhead-or-all of them? sweatdrop
lol, I'm weird..sorry. mrgreen

None.

User Image
A Kitty That Crys Blood
A Kitty That Crys Blood

None.

User Image

Must've misinterpreted your presence..lol. Anyway, hi! cat_mrgreen

Lonely Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
A Kitty That Crys Blood
A Kitty That Crys Blood

None.

User Image

Must've misinterpreted your presence..lol. Anyway, hi! cat_mrgreen
Yus. Indeed. Lol.

Aged Codger

6,900 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Man, I hate Adventure Time, I don't get why people love it so much.
Visual Insanity
Man, I hate Adventure Time, I don't get why people love it so much.

I don't really know, but I like it because there aren't much retarded cartoons that somehow makes sense any more. There's South Park, which I also love for the same reason, but I'm really childish. mrgreen

TalonGoesRawr xD
hiiii

helloooo! blaugh

Barton Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia, I is Celtic.
And I have a welcoming gift for you.
Appassiionato
Welcome to Gaia, I is Celtic.
And I have a welcoming gift for you.

OHMIGOSH! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! Master has given Phantom more than a sock! Phantom is freeee! blaugh

I shall put Gumball beside me, and he shall be my Gumball! heart
Now I could put up a smile on my avatar's face!

OMGEE! Thank you sohooo much! You gave me such mathematical gifts! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces