Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I my friend showed me his really cool avatar with a bunch of Adventure Time items! I love Adventure Time a lot so here I am now! (I don't want to tell him I made an account though, I'm very secretive about my internet forum life 3nodding )

It took me a while to find which shop had those stuff and, what a great disappointment! I don't have Gaia cash! So I looked at the Marketplace but it says I SHALL NOT HAVE A TRADING PASS until 3 days, but I checked the items and they are so expensive anyway! crying

Soon, Gumball and Marshall Lee, my sweets, soon...I think.

How do I earn that much gold anyway? I wish it was possible to pickpocket from other users like Skyrim. blaugh

Oh well, for now I'd like to meet fellow fan..umm, person! Yeah, fanpersons! Whovians, Sherlockians, Potterheads, I want to meet you all! mrgreen

Just call me Phantom by the way..AND LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT! rofl

EDIT: OMG! Turns out there were Adventure Time starters for 5 gold each in Junk in the Trunk! Guess I'll settle down with those for now. ;]

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Phantom of the Barricades
So I my friend showed me his really cool avatar with a bunch of Adventure Time items! I love Adventure Time a lot so here I am now! (I don't want to tell him I made an account though, I'm very secretive about my internet forum life 3nodding )

It took me a while to find which shop had those stuff and, what a great disappointment! I don't have Gaia cash! So I looked at the Marketplace but it says I SHALL NOT HAVE A TRADING PASS until 3 days, but I checked the items and they are so expensive anyway! crying

How do I earn that much gold anyway? I wish it was possible to pickpocket from other users like Skyrim. blaugh

Oh well, for now I'd like to meet fellow fan..umm, person! Yeah, fanpersons! Whovians, Sherlockians, Potterheads, I want to meet you all! mrgreen

I know! A lot of items are difficult to obtain lately, but it's very easy to earn gold by playing Booty Grab which you can play here. Click on any thread and click on the people's fish tanks when it's glowing. You can get 1,000 gold per fish tank ( at least that's how it is for me. )

LOL if only pick pocketing was allowed..but alas.. it isn't. It's very nice to meet you. I love Skyrim. I wish I had bought it when I had the chance but I choice Naruto Generations instead. -3- /sigh

Anyway, I hope you have a great time on Gaia. It's the best site....EVER. cat_scream

:'D~

Werewolf

Welcome to Gaia, there was an Adventure Time Sponsorship a few weeks back. And sadly yes, the majority of all those items from from the Adventure Time RIG. However there was also a scavenger hunt, which I do not believe is still active or not, that granted you an Adventure Time background. You can have my background if you would like, I already got one on another account.
Gumball isn't too expensive, Marshall Lee on the other hand, I'm still gathering gold for that one.
Gold is pretty simple to earn also, if you got art skills you can sell your talent for gold which can bring quite a hefty sum. Everything from browsing the site to playing games also grants gold.
I suggest, if your computer can handle mild lag, try BootyGrab this mini-game triggers at random in user's signatures and there is also zOMG located in the Games Tab.
Angel Beats

I know! A lot of items are difficult to obtain lately, but it's very easy to earn gold by playing Booty Grab which you can play here. Click on any thread and click on the people's fish tanks when it's glowing. You can get 1,000 gold per fish tank ( at least that's how it is for me. )

LOL if only pick pocketing was allowed..but alas.. it isn't. It's very nice to meet you. I love Skyrim. I wish I had bought it when I had the chance but I choice Naruto Generations instead. -3- /sigh

Anyway, I hope you have a great time on Gaia. It's the best site....EVER. cat_scream

Thousands you say? Hmm...yeah, guess I should go grab some booty! mrgreen
If I was still addicted to Naruto as I was a few years back, I would've been super torn as to which I should choose. Gamer problems, feel like crying when you could only buy one when you walk into the store. mrgreen

I'm pretty sure I'll have a mathematical time here! Avis are cute, items are cool, folks seems nice (or are they?) mrgreen

Celtic Owl
Welcome to Gaia, there was an Adventure Time Sponsorship a few weeks back. And sadly yes, the majority of all those items from from the Adventure Time RIG. However there was also a scavenger hunt, which I do not believe is still active or not, that granted you an Adventure Time background. You can have my background if you would like, I already got one on another account.
Gumball isn't too expensive, Marshall Lee on the other hand, I'm still gathering gold for that one.
Gold is pretty simple to earn also, if you got art skills you can sell your talent for gold which can bring quite a hefty sum. Everything from browsing the site to playing games also grants gold.
I suggest, if your computer can handle mild lag, try BootyGrab this mini-game triggers at random in user's signatures and there is also zOMG located in the Games Tab.

Thanks for the welcome! And...OMG! Thanks for the background! I shall bestow it upon my avatar immediately! blaugh

Everyone LOVES Marshall Lee! I'll aim for getting Gumball for now, I like him for his voice! NPH FTW! mrgreen

I no hazz art skills. Is anyone still interested in purchasing fancy poetry? Sonnets? rofl
zOMG is an MMO right? I'd be having fun while earning gold! YAY! I wish it were so in real life, a lot of people would be rich. 3nodding

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

EDIT: OMG! Turns out there were Adventure Time starters for 5 gold each in Junk in the Trunk! Guess I'll settle down with those for now. ;]

Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.

Werewolf

Some people like poetry, can't hurt to try.
Yea, zOMG is an MMO I first played it on the day it was released to 2007 users it was fun at first, but not exactly my cup of tea when it comes down to MMOs. I'm generally on during events only now. I already sold the majority of all of my adventure time stuff, but still stuck with Cake the Cat. This thing...won't sell.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Angel Beats

Thousands you say? Hmm...yeah, guess I should go grab some booty! mrgreen
If I was still addicted to Naruto as I was a few years back, I would've been super torn as to which I should choose. Gamer problems, feel like crying when you could only buy one when you walk into the store. mrgreen

I'm pretty sure I'll have a mathematical time here! Avis are cute, items are cool, folks seems nice (or are they?) mrgreen

Yes, thousands! - You could probably earn around .. 1,000 gold every 5 minutes if you played constantly. I earned 20,000 gold just for playing a few tanks. [: haha.
I'm not addicted to Naruto like back when I was 15 and stuff. I have now come to the conclusion that I would had picked Skyrim if I had the choice now. Though there's this new game called Phantom Breaker coming out soon and I'm so looking forward to playing. cat_blaugh

Yeah. That's why we rent games now. We can get multiples ..and I just try to play the shxt out of them before I have to send them back. :3

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The avi's are great, the items are expensive..but gold is easy to make. The profiles are worth creating. Are the folks as kind as they seem? who knows.. but I'd rather not find out LOL cat_xd Just a warning, DO NOT go into the General Discussion. They'll eat you alive there. >.>

js .. not everyone is bad there. Just a select few.
welcome to gaia biggrin I never really got into adventure time, but I use the phrase a lot when I drag my friends along all across town and whereever lol smile
but yeah, welcome to gaia. If you need a friend or someone to talk to, feel free to message me or add me biggrin

Mysterious Traveler

Gaia made me get into watching adventure time.
That, and some of my friends suggested it.

I find Jigsaw being a nice way of earning gold..
That, and Monster Galaxy.

And no, you sadly, cannot pickpocket. xD
Laird of Dunans
Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.

Will do! And thanks for the welcome! mrgreen

Celtic Owl
Some people like poetry, can't hurt to try.
Yea, zOMG is an MMO I first played it on the day it was released to 2007 users it was fun at first, but not exactly my cup of tea when it comes down to MMOs. I'm generally on during events only now. I already sold the majority of all of my adventure time stuff, but still stuck with Cake the Cat. This thing...won't sell.

Nah..doubt it would sell, selling poetry is sooo 90s, 1790s. mrgreen

These events are soooo cute! And I love the manga that goes along with them! whee

Yeah, I've seen how much Cake is worth, it really is difficult to sell her. mrgreen

Angel Beats
Yes, thousands! - You could probably earn around .. 1,000 gold every 5 minutes if you played constantly. I earned 20,000 gold just for playing a few tanks. [: haha.
I'm not addicted to Naruto like back when I was 15 and stuff. I have now come to the conclusion that I would had picked Skyrim if I had the choice now. Though there's this new game called Phantom Breaker coming out soon and I'm so looking forward to playing. cat_blaugh

Yeah. That's why we rent games now. We can get multiples ..and I just try to play the shxt out of them before I have to send them back. :3

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The avi's are great, the items are expensive..but gold is easy to make. The profiles are worth creating. Are the folks as kind as they seem? who knows.. but I'd rather not find out LOL cat_xd Just a warning, DO NOT go into the General Discussion. They'll eat you alive there. >.>

Woah. I hope my laptop doesn't fail on me and goes laggy again when I play.

Phantom Breaker? Cool! A mystery organization led by me! blaugh So it's like Street Fighter and stuff like that, right? I like combat games like that!

Since I'm fresh meat, I'll heed your warning. I won't wander off into the General Discussion...yet. I need more training, and XP. mrgreen
Alli the Elf
welcome to gaia biggrin I never really got into adventure time, but I use the phrase a lot when I drag my friends along all across town and whereever lol smile
but yeah, welcome to gaia. If you need a friend or someone to talk to, feel free to message me or add me biggrin

Cool! Thanks! Imma add you up right now!

Yeah it's quite fun to quote Adventure Time. Sometimes when I'm in front of my parents and I can't curse, I replace them with Adventure Time quotes like, "Son of a blee blob," "Lump off" "What the lump" yeah those words..xD

Karafuru Yume

Gaia made me get into watching adventure time.
That, and some of my friends suggested it.

I find Jigsaw being a nice way of earning gold..
That, and Monster Galaxy.

And no, you sadly, cannot pickpocket. xD

It's a damn good show, it's for kids yet at the same time if your mind's polluted already it isn't exactly for kids! mrgreen

Yay thanks for the game suggestions. I hope I could get Gumball as soon as I can before he gets more expensive.
Lol! The pickpocketing joke made me laugh my a** off! (: the easiest and funnest ways of making gold quick is to play Gaia's mini games. Common games are zOMG and booty grab. You can play booty grab in the aquarium forum and you can find zOMG by hovering over the "games" tab. Welcome to Gaia!
Le Sundae
Lol! The pickpocketing joke made me laugh my a** off! (: the easiest and funnest ways of making gold quick is to play Gaia's mini games. Common games are zOMG and booty grab. You can play booty grab in the aquarium forum and you can find zOMG by hovering over the "games" tab. Welcome to Gaia!

Haha. That's what happens when I get into some game or show so much. sweatdrop

Thanks! I'm starting with that booty grab thing! Ah, I got a few thousands already! mrgreen
Le Sundae

Haha. That's what happens when I get into some game or show so much. sweatdrop

Thanks! I'm starting with that booty grab thing! Ah, I got a few thousands already! mrgreen

Cool (: your user name is pretty awesome for a newbie by the way!

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Angel Beats

Woah. I hope my laptop doesn't fail on me and goes laggy again when I play.

Phantom Breaker? Cool! A mystery organization led by me! blaugh So it's like Street Fighter and stuff like that, right? I like combat games like that!

Since I'm fresh meat, I'll heed your warning. I won't wander off into the General Discussion...yet. I need more training, and XP. mrgreen

My lappy is always failing on me. crying and it's like Dell/Windows 7. What a fail. emotion_facepalm

Hahahaha, yea. It's a fighting game like Street Fighter or KOF. I don't usually like games like those but since it's anime-like, I'm gonna get it. XDD;

The GD wasn't always terrible ....and don't go in there if you're self-conscious about your looks. Cause everyone is insanely gorgeous there for some reason. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff