Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi world! X3 Yesh, I joined a while back, but I didn't do much, so I'm coming back to give this site a try! heart By the way, any Flight Rising members here? biggrin

I will be known as SpectreSong here(or S.S), so haiz guyz! blaugh As you can guess, I'm also in Flight Rising, my username's Soulwing there rofl I'm a open and friendly person on the interwebz, but I get rather quiet and shy if I'm new to something so please bear with me >w<

I'm starting to learn the basics, but it's kinda hard but I think I'll work it out? XD I'll do ma best :3

Great to be here as always! <3 <3 <3

-SpectreSong

Romantic Krampus

12,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Bonjour and Welcome to Dream-Land heart

Versatile Player

SpectreSong
Hi world! X3 Yesh, I joined a while back, but I didn't do much, so I'm coming back to give this site a try! heart By the way, any Flight Rising members here? biggrin

I will be known as SpectreSong here(or S.S), so haiz guyz! blaugh As you can guess, I'm also in Flight Rising, my username's Soulwing there rofl I'm a open and friendly person on the interwebz, but I get rather quiet and shy if I'm new to something so please bear with me >w<

I'm starting to learn the basics, but it's kinda hard but I think I'll work it out? XD I'll do ma best :3

-SpectreSong

Hey, and welcome to Gaia ^-^ I'd love to be friends with you if you'd like, and I can also help you get a better starting outfit c:
Askanyaska
Bonjour and Welcome to Dream-Land heart

Thank you! *bows* biggrin
Prince Leviathan

Hey, and welcome to Gaia ^-^ I'd love to be friends with you if you'd like, and I can also help you get a better starting outfit c:

Really? That would be awesome, thank you! ^_^ I'd be happy to be friends too! <3

Versatile Player

SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

Really? That would be awesome, thank you! ^_^ I'd be happy to be friends too! <3

Wonderful~ ^-^ What kind of style do you have?
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

I started out with Neutral Skater Girl Outfit, is that clear enough? :O

Versatile Player

SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

;u; Hahah, there are too many items to choose from to give you off of that. Here, make a Dream Avatar and I can see what all you like from that~
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

;u; Hahah, there are too many items to choose from to give you off of that. Here, make a Dream Avatar and I can see what all you like from that~

Sorry I took so long XP Here it is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tried to keep it as cheap as possible...hopefully it's good enough? X3

Versatile Player

SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

Sorry I took so long XP Here it is

Good enough for me <3 I'll see what all I have that sort of goes together to hand over to you :3
Prince Leviathan

Good enough for me <3 I'll see what all I have that sort of goes together to hand over to you :3
Thanks so much! heart

Versatile Player

SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

Thanks so much! heart
Of course ^-^ It might take a little while :'3
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

Thanks so much! heart

No worries, take you're time! ^_^

Versatile Player

SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan
SpectreSong
Prince Leviathan

Thanks so much! heart

No worries, take you're time! ^_^

Would this one be alright for you? Or should I try again? o3o

Dedicated Giver

18,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
SpectreSong

-SpectreSong

✩☽Hello and welcome back to gaia online☾✩

I noticed you're a returning player, so if you ever need a helping hand
with an inexpensive outfit and some gold
I run a charity for new members, hacked members, returning members and members who are just down on their luck
Come and check it out
please read the first post and
leave a post there for me wink

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items