Hisoka Jun

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lol welcome back then!!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
emotion_bigheart

Omigosh, thanks! biggrin
HKalshehhi
SpectreSong
Hi world! X3 Yesh, I joined a while back, but I didn't do much, so I'm coming back to give this site a try! heart By the way, any Flight Rising members here? biggrin

I will be known as SpectreSong here(or S.S), so haiz guyz! blaugh As you can guess, I'm also in Flight Rising, my username's Soulwing there rofl I'm a open and friendly person on the interwebz, but I get rather quiet and shy if I'm new to something so please bear with me >w<

I'm starting to learn the basics, but it's kinda hard but I think I'll work it out? XD I'll do ma best :3

Great to be here as always! <3 <3 <3

-SpectreSong

heeeya and welcome whee

Thank you! XD
tsukune_713
welcome back ^.^
feel free to add me and ask me anything about gaia ^.^

Awesome, thank you! biggrin

Distinct Pumpkin

SpectreSong
tsukune_713
welcome back ^.^
feel free to add me and ask me anything about gaia ^.^

Awesome, thank you! biggrin

your welcome ^.^

Benevolent Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Big Tipper 100
SpectreSong
Hi world! X3 Yesh, I joined a while back, but I didn't do much, so I'm coming back to give this site a try! heart By the way, any Flight Rising members here? biggrin

I will be known as SpectreSong here(or S.S), so haiz guyz! blaugh As you can guess, I'm also in Flight Rising, my username's Soulwing there rofl I'm a open and friendly person on the interwebz, but I get rather quiet and shy if I'm new to something so please bear with me >w<

I'm starting to learn the basics, but it's kinda hard but I think I'll work it out? XD I'll do ma best :3

-SpectreSong
Well welcome anyways!
ParaisoFue
SpectreSong

-SpectreSong
Well welcome anyways!

Thanks! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items