• Doggone It! 100
-

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
TheOtakuFreak
yum_strawberry I have returned to Gaia recently since an absence of a few years. Maybe 3. >_> yum_strawberry

When did we get animals and Towns 2?? D:
AND DAT GOLD RUSH.

A lot of things seem different, aaaannnd, my old friends haven`t logged in in over a year or three. So I`m all alone atm. I only have my bff on with me, I`d like to have some more friends, to hang out or make gaia less boring. It was fun before, able to talk and hang out with my buddies, but now it feels empty to me. cat_crying

I welcome any new peeps and if you care to chat, please don`t hesitate!!
I assure you I`m a likable person! cat_surprised

Welcome back to Gaia , hope you enjoy it, oh and btw I love that stupid sexy snake on your sog

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome back!!!

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back. The Animal base is relatively new and came out within the past year. While it is not currently as customizable as the Human avatars, new items are being released all of the time for that base.

If you are searching for new friends with a specific interest, I would recommend looking for these friends in the Friends Chat forum: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/f.151

Keep in mind that we also have many other forums, and you might find that one or more that better fits your interests.

I hope that you find what you are looking for on the site. If you need assistance finding a specific community for your interests, please let me know.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xd
black adam

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia razz

Intellectual Sage

6,100 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
TheOtakuFreak
yum_strawberry I have returned to Gaia recently since an absence of a few years. Maybe 3. >_> yum_strawberry

When did we get animals and Towns 2?? D:
AND DAT GOLD RUSH.

A lot of things seem different, aaaannnd, my old friends haven`t logged in in over a year or three. So I`m all alone atm. I only have my bff on with me, I`d like to have some more friends, to hang out or make gaia less boring. It was fun before, able to talk and hang out with my buddies, but now it feels empty to me. cat_crying

I welcome any new peeps and if you care to chat, please don`t hesitate!!
I assure you I`m a likable person! cat_surprised

Welcome back, madame. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas