Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barking Genius

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Gaian 50
Hello everyone! I am Lord Dog Thingy or, behind the keyboard, I am Jacob. Or Jake. It doesn't really matter. I respond to a multitude of things including but not limited to Dumbass, a*****e, Retard, and d**k. Anyway, I am new to Gaia Online! A friend of mine, Bugsy Jolicoeur, was at my house playing Gaia, and mentioned something about me trying it. So I made the decision like I make every decision, "Oh, why not?!" So far I have enjoyed being a Dog Thingy. I love all kinds of animals, and Thingys are awesome. Now a little bit about me:

I am a hardcore RPG gamer, secondly just a hardcore gamer overall. I'll play anything, really.
I am a very experienced roleplayer, in any sense of the word. In-game, in forums, or even IRL!
As I stated, I love animals. I had a cat but he got too sick and needless to say, isn't with me anymore (R.I.P Nick...)
I love making friends, no matter how shy I may seem! biggrin

Well... Yeah, that's my introduction I guess! I'm gonna get back to catching bugs, picking up trash, flying my UFO, and ruling my neighborhood in Aekea! I love you all already and hope you have as much fun on Gaia as I am having!

Dapper Gaian

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
welcome 3nodding

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

sup-qt's Waifu

Big Baby

32,075 Points
  • Candied Crew 500
  • Candygloss Forever 500
  • I Really Like Shiny Things 500
Lord Dog Thingy
Hello everyone! I am Lord Dog Thingy or, behind the keyboard, I am Jacob. Or Jake. It doesn't really matter. I respond to a multitude of things including but not limited to Dumbass, a*****e, Retard, and d**k. Anyway, I am new to Gaia Online! A friend of mine, Bugsy Jolicoeur, was at my house playing Gaia, and mentioned something about me trying it. So I made the decision like I make every decision, "Oh, why not?!" So far I have enjoyed being a Dog Thingy. I love all kinds of animals, and Thingys are awesome. Now a little bit about me:

I am a hardcore RPG gamer, secondly just a hardcore gamer overall. I'll play anything, really.
I am a very experienced roleplayer, in any sense of the word. In-game, in forums, or even IRL!
As I stated, I love animals. I had a cat but he got too sick and needless to say, isn't with me anymore (R.I.P Nick...)
I love making friends, no matter how shy I may seem! biggrin

Well... Yeah, that's my introduction I guess! I'm gonna get back to catching bugs, picking up trash, flying my UFO, and ruling my neighborhood in Aekea! I love you all already and hope you have as much fun on Gaia as I am having!

Welcome to Gaia! ^__^

Barking Genius

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks! biggrin

Demigod

Lord Dog Thingy

Welcome to Gaia! tipped your post! gaia_star

Quick Reply

Submit