Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Pup

18,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Obscure Enthusiast
I was on gaia for a long time, and left about 4 years ago. I decided I missed it and wanted to come back.
I'm so terrified to type this out anywhere else because of the noob hate I'll get, but I'm kind of lost as to how things work even though I was here for at least a year and a half before with over 500k gold
I just don't remember how to do anything... like acquire gold or get items that aren't in the usual market area.
Are signs even an acceptable thing anymore? I hope so! ):

heart

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Obscure Enthusiast
I was on gaia for a long time, and left about 4 years ago. I decided I missed it and wanted to come back.
I'm so terrified to type this out anywhere else because of the noob hate I'll get, but I'm kind of lost as to how things work even though I was here for at least a year and a half before with over 500k gold
I just don't remember how to do anything... like acquire gold or get items that aren't in the usual market area.

Well, start with the Daily Chance on each landing page every day, I'm usually getting 25 gold minimum or an item. Sell bulk stuff you get that you don't need. Visit Dumpster Dive under games to see if you get lucky.

Mega Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Obscure Enthusiast

I had an old acount too and got back to gaian a month ago. It was pretty confusing!

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Obscure Enthusiast

ıllıllı welcoмe! ıllıllı
You've been wrangled. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out