Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obscure Enthusiast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

I was on gaia for a long time, and left about 4 years ago. I decided I missed it and wanted to come back.
I'm so terrified to type this out anywhere else because of the noob hate I'll get, but I'm kind of lost as to how things work even though I was here for at least a year and a half before with over 500k gold
I just don't remember how to do anything... like acquire gold or get items that aren't in the usual market area.
Are signs even an acceptable thing anymore? I hope so! ):

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Emeldawtf
I was on gaia for a long time, and left about 4 years ago. I decided I missed it and wanted to come back.
I'm so terrified to type this out anywhere else because of the noob hate I'll get, but I'm kind of lost as to how things work even though I was here for at least a year and a half before with over 500k gold
I just don't remember how to do anything... like acquire gold or get items that aren't in the usual market area.

You can get gold from posting, voting, or selling items you get from Daily Chance. You buy non-shop items using cash from the Cash Shop or buying the monthly letter.

Signs are still done. <33

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ You can easily earn gold by playing zOMG! and Booty Grab.
Yes, signs are still acceptable.

By the way, your signature is adorable ^w^

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Emeldawtf
Don't worry about it, you will get the jist of it if you keep browsing around and using the help forums smile Gaia has changed its format a couple times so we don't blame you for feeling lost.

Gracious Fairy

8,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome back to Gaia.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Welcome back biggrin

If you need some cheap items to get you back on tracks, come visit my shop!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/almost-gaia-salvation-army-cheap-prices-for-new-users/t.39114415/

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
Emeldawtf
Welcome
Thank you all so much. :3

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I feel lost when I come back to situations I haven't been in for years, so I don't have a problem with anybody else feeling that way! It can be a steep learning curve, but naturally it gets better.

Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
        Welcome back!
        I felt the same way coming back, everything seemed different.
        But not much has changed. Have fun!
        4laugh
Blood Cells Pixelate
        Welcome back!
        I felt the same way coming back, everything seemed different.
        But not much has changed. Have fun!
        4laugh

Thanks! whee

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Obscure Enthusiast
Welcome back to Gaia! If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM and I'll help as best as I can.

Sparkly Lunatic

Obscure Enthusiast

Signs can be acceptable :3 you can get gold by playing games, posting in forums, playing zomg among other things. welcome back C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff