Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
Like the topic subject states, I am not new (the avatar should be proof enough) but I did leave Gaia for several years. I think my writing is very polished so I "sound" very expressive but there may be some who would prefer I at least appeared more plain, this means I might sound pompous or annoying. I apologize in advance.
in the matter of self-introduction:
I am from El Salvador
I am an English-and-Japanese teacher.
no, I do not speak perfect Japanese (yet)
I play the following online games: Maplestory, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, path of exile, Ragnarok Online (I & II), Hearthstone (hardly every, though...), and GetAmped2

I will appreciate and thank you for any correspondence.

CRH

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xd

Dapper Dabbler

Welcome back to Gaia! ^_^

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I also just came back. Welcome back! smile

Ladykiller

Welcome back! It seems there has been an influx of old users getting back on lately. o:

Noble Star

2,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Hello there, fellow Gaian! The name's David, and I'm just Sword Art Online fanboy. Don't mind me much, really.

Gaia's a pretty big site, you know? It can almost be overwhelming with all of the features that it has to offer. However! You're in luck as there are numerous guides out there that will help you succeed during your time here on Gaia Online. Oh, we also have a lot of friendly members that would love to help you out along the way, too!

If you haven't already, take a quick look-see over some of these important links:
Welcome to Gaia Forum Rules and Guidelines
A Newbie's Guide to Gaia Online
ATTENTION: How To Stay Safe On Gaia

If you have any questions, feel free to ask another Gaian member (like me)! We're always happy to help a fellow Gaian out when they are in need of it.

P. S. Welcome back!

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome back to Gaia! Nice avi btw~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items