Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

I started this account over a year ago, played some game and lost interest. Just came back I guess! LOL Good thing I never forgot my password otherwise my nickname would have been lost O.O

Anywho, I figured out how to do most of the stuff here, though zOMG doesn't really interest me, and from what I can see Alchemy is expensive. Not sure if I will purchase Gaia Cash anytime soon, so how do I go about affording the cool stuff O.o I don't want to beg or anything cause that seems lame. Any suggestions for an "old" nOOb on how to make some coin to buy some cool stuff? Or even just suggestions on what to do around here smile I think I might start up an art store! Maybe that'll be fun, i love to doodle. I wonder if I could even sew up a stuffie from one of the cool little animals I've been seeing on the site, or is that allowed O.o I don't want Gaia to sue me O_O'

OK so, my name is Rose btw <~~ My real first name

I live in Western Canada (GO CANUCKS!)
I'm 26 going on 17 it seems.
My favourite colour is Green.
I quit smoking March 27th 2010 (You should too! YES YOU! Sitting there reading this!)
I like reading, writing, crafting, sewing, drawing, colouring and PHOTOGRAPHY!.
I'm an artsy fart so to speak.
I'd love to make some Gaia friends smile

NO I'm not ugly, and nor am I a complete internet freak, I do enjoy my vitamin D...
Thank you vuuury much!

This is MOI.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hello! I am also Canadian but I don't root for my home hockey team because they suck.

Dapper Noob

Saved_by_the_Grace_of_God

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thankies smile

How long have you been on Gaia?

Dapper Noob

Shay Straylight
Hello! I am also Canadian but I don't root for my home hockey team because they suck.

Hi !

LOL that sucks smile

I love my nucks! Though I'm ashamed of how many fans acted during the riot last year sad
Rosefire Rainbowglow

Thankies smile

No problem. I have been on Gaia for at least 5 years. This is my new account, but this is also my most active one as well. ^^

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Many people (including the rioters) were ashamed as well. Fortunately, from what I hear a lot of Vancouver residents pitched in to repair the damage and in some cases even stop the rioters from destroying some property.

Dapper Noob

Rosefire Rainbowglow

Thankies smile

No problem. I have been on Gaia for at least 5 years. This is my new account, but this is also my most active one as well. ^^

You can have more then one account ? O.O
I see you have a survey thingy O.o Might I try it as I am in need of coin smile lol

Dapper Noob

Shay Straylight
Many people (including the rioters) were ashamed as well. Fortunately, from what I hear a lot of Vancouver residents pitched in to repair the damage and in some cases even stop the rioters from destroying some property.

Yeah I live here(there) if you know what I mean, I was they're during the riot AND after to see the aftermath, We had to run away from tear gas and crazy people. I took photo's before and after as well.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
wow, tipped you for one of the LARGEST introduction in Gaia ...

welcome, and you are sure to make good loads of GOLD through your eloquence and friendship.

do play some very good games here.
Rosefire Rainbowglow
Rosefire Rainbowglow

Thankies smile

You can have more then one account ? O.O
I see you have a survey thingy O.o Might I try it as I am in need of coin smile lol

No problem. Yes, you can have as many accounts as you want. But you need at least 1 E-mail address to an account. And sure, you can PM me. ^^

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
To this day I am shocked that something like that could happen in Canada.

Dapper Noob

indiadoctor

welcome, and you are sure to make good loads of GOLD through your eloquence and friendship.

what is tip? and ty ?

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Rosefire Rainbowglow
indiadoctor

what is tip? and ty ?
A tip is when someone clicks the "Tip Post" button next to the "Quote" button on one of your posts. It takes 5 gold out of their inventory and puts it into yours.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back to Gaia!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers