Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuvDragon
Genkinoyoi
hello!! I am Damien and I came here to play with my friend since she likes being here <3 I dont really know how to use this stuff but I want to make a really pretty avatar and meet lots of friends!! <3

English isnt my first language so i hope that's okay!

Welcome to gaia. I know it's hard to get started.
So please come by my charity and get a few outfit and one cash shop item.

User Image

this is really really super nice of you!!!!! i dont have a trading pass but i hope a bunch of people who do can find you!!
suraaaah
Hey there! Welcome!
I'm giving full trades of items to newbies!
My thread also has tips on what to do here & how to make gold!
Check out my Charity/Welcome thread!

this is super nice of you!!! thank you!!

Wild Mystic

Genkinoyoi

this is really really super nice of you!!!!! i dont have a trading pass but i hope a bunch of people who do can find you!!

you will have a trading pass soon enough

Divine Wife

10,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Genkinoyoi
Auspisticism
Genkinoyoi
hello!! I am Damien and I came here to play with my friend since she likes being here <3 I dont really know how to use this stuff but I want to make a really pretty avatar and meet lots of friends!! <3

ohi
welcome

hi! thank you! your username sounds familiar but i don't know where i heard it before...

homestuck maybe? o:

Profitable Noob

Genkinoyoi

Whalecum and what does the thread title say? The same thing?
LuvDragon
Genkinoyoi

you will have a trading pass soon enough

i hope so!!
Auspisticism
Genkinoyoi
Auspisticism
Genkinoyoi

ohi
welcome

hi! thank you! your username sounds familiar but i don't know where i heard it before...

homestuck maybe? o:

yeah i think thats it!! my friend likes homestuck but he never talks about it anymore! :c

Versatile Streaker

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Genkinoyoi

Hi there!
        Hope you have fun!
        By the way,
        your English is awesome.
        c:
Lord tommyle
Genkinoyoi

Whalecum and what does the thread title say? The same thing?

whalecum is dirtyyyyyyy!!
the title says "ore wa atarashiidesu" which means "I am new", so yes its the same thing!! <3
queenie-ohqueenie
Genkinoyoi

Hi there!
        Hope you have fun!
        By the way,
        your English is awesome.
        c:

oh it's nice to see you again!!!! i'm sorry i never replied to your answer to my question, my brother wanted to take me shopping and i have a hard time saying no to shopping! (*´∀`* wink
thank you!!! i always get told that my english is okay but i still don't think it's the best it should be asdfasdfas!

Divine Wife

10,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Genkinoyoi
Auspisticism
Genkinoyoi
Auspisticism
Genkinoyoi

ohi
welcome

homestuck maybe? o:

yeah i think thats it!! my friend likes homestuck but he never talks about it anymore! :c

ah yeah
the webcomic's coming to an end and everyone's upset/pissed off about it
so i see why he doesn't talk about it
Welcome to gaia : 3

Sugary Pie-Maker

Genkinoyoi
Clarisu
Genkinoyoi
Clarisu
Genkinoyoi

i think the mix of dark and light colors looks really good!!
i think he is flan because he looks a lot like giga pudding and that stuff is flan! hes super cute!!!

thank you so much > A < I went through SO MANY avis before getting to this combo, and I'm quite pleased with the results.
yeah, I just checked he's an giga pudding. c: and ikr >.<

so many?! how many do you have?!
ヾ(´▽`*)

Most of them I sold, so I could work with these colors, but I had over 10.
; A ;

ten?! that's so many, how could you have so many?!

I have no clue, but they were very nice!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff