Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Though arguably I have had a lot of help thus far. This is a roleplay account and I hope to have many a wild adventure. Anyways I came here to make friends. Want to add me? ✝
CrystalBindiChiyo
Though arguably I have had a lot of help thus far. This is a roleplay account and I hope to have many a wild adventure. Anyways I came here to make friends. Want to add me? ✝

Hello, welcome to gaia.

Shadowy Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lil Hearts die
CrystalBindiChiyo

Hello, welcome to gaia.

Thank you for welcoming me I suppose.Is there anything in particular this site has to offer me? I don't like to sign up for things that are boring after all. ✝

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
CrystalBindiChiyo

Welcome
CrystalBindiChiyo

Welcome to Gaia Online! smile

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
CrystalBindiChiyo

Hiya, feel free to add me and gaia is a wonderful place. If you play your cards right you can make a lot of gold to build awesome avi's and even make great friends :3

Lovergirl

Welcome to Gaia.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
CrystalBindiChiyo

Most certainly. How are you today?

Familiar Foe

CrystalBindiChiyo

Hi there and welcome! I sent you a request smile

Invisible Fatcat

CrystalBindiChiyo

Hey! Welcome to Gaia :3

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia!

l ali_baba l's Waifu

Chatty Lunatic

CrystalBindiChiyo

Welcome to gaia! What kind are you literate? and do you Semi-para to para?

Unbeatable Noob

13,825 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Hello and welcome to Gaia Online. This is a great place to make friends and can personally say that there will be plenty of adventures, especially through role playing. smile Just make sure to make the right friends just like anywhere else! ;D Anyway welcome and good luck. ^^

Devoted Genius

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
CrystalBindiChiyo
Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces