Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

i like phantom of the opera... does that count? lol
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Hi! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

LOL Phantom of the Opera isn't opera I don't think. I haven't seen the movie yet, just the trailer but there doesn't seem to be any opera in it. Look up Luciano Pavarotti and compare it to the Phantom of the Opera movie. 3nodding

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

LOL Phantom of the Opera isn't opera I don't think. I haven't seen the movie yet, just the trailer but there doesn't seem to be any opera in it. Look up Luciano Pavarotti and compare it to the Phantom of the Opera movie. 3nodding

i just really really like the movie... haha and i want to see the broadway performance. i like broadway stuff like wicked and the lion king and all that

Radium Lavans's Partner In Crime

Fluffy Bloodsucker

12,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Welcome to gaia heart
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

i just really really like the movie... haha and i want to see the broadway performance. i like broadway stuff like wicked and the lion king and all that

I'll watch it soon 3nodding The masked man looks good 3nodding The blond haired guy looks sorta feminine and soft.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

I'll watch it soon 3nodding The masked man looks good 3nodding The blond haired guy looks sorta feminine and soft.

the masked man is gerard butler... yum! lol
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

Really? I don't know who he is, but he looks good! I wonder why he wears a mask? I am slowly learning the story. My parents aren't really musical/opera fans

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

Really? I don't know who he is, but he looks good! I wonder why he wears a mask? I am slowly learning the story. My parents aren't really musical/opera fans

hes in P.S i love you, the ugly truth, 300, dracula 2000, and hes the voice of Stoick the Vast in how to train your dragon, as well as others
Royal Butterfly
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Hi! Welcome to Gaia Online!

Thank you!
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

hes in P.S i love you, the ugly truth, 300, dracula 2000, and hes the voice of Stoick the Vast in how to train your dragon, as well as others

LOL I never heard of any of those movie. I like vampire movies so I'll look up Dracula 2000 smile

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

LOL I never heard of any of those movie. I like vampire movies so I'll look up Dracula 2000 smile

you either dont watch many movies or you are too young for them... but how to train your dragon? really? you've never heard of it??
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

you either dont watch many movies or you are too young for them... but how to train your dragon? really? you've never heard of it??

I am 19 and have heard of How to Train Your Dragon but I haven't seen it yet. I want to though smile

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

I am 19 and have heard of How to Train Your Dragon but I haven't seen it yet. I want to though smile

well only a year younger than me so i am surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces