Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
So many welcomes! Thanks everyone!

Big Tipper

OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

Hey there and welcome to Gaia Online! If you're looking for any new friends, you may add me and we can chat anytime I'm on! I'm mostly always on Gaia Online anyway! cool

Also, check out my new guild if you'd like, no pressure! It's called "Request-Trade-Commission Art Guild"! It's not just for artists, it's for everyone! Hope to see you add me and see you in the guild!

Have a great time here!

Wheezing Raider

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Well hello and welcome

Devout Fairy

31,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Falling For You 25
OperaEnthusiast

Welcome to Gaia smile

Widow

Devoted Kitten

OperaEnthusiast

Welcome to gaia 4laugh

Allied Ally

27,365 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battery 500
OperaEnthusiast

Welcome to Gaia and I hope you enjoy being here!

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
OperaEnthusiast

Welcome to Gaia!

The Opera unit was actually one of my favorites when I took my Classical music course. (That and the unit where we learned of Chopin, but that's besides the point.)

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

OperaEnthusiast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooh, an opera lover. Favorites? Do you follow the Met live in HD broadcasts?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Fairy

OperaEnthusiast

Welcome to Gaia!
heart

Invisible Loiterer

OperaEnthusiast
Welcome to Gaia. Please enjoy your stay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff