Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

Really? I don't know who he is, but he looks good! I wonder why he wears a mask? I am slowly learning the story. My parents aren't really musical/opera fans

hes in P.S i love you, the ugly truth, 300, dracula 2000, and hes the voice of Stoick the Vast in how to train your dragon, as well as others

LOL I never heard of any of those movie. I like vampire movies so I'll look up Dracula 2000 smile

you either dont watch many movies or you are too young for them... but how to train your dragon? really? you've never heard of it??

I am 19 and have heard of How to Train Your Dragon but I haven't seen it yet. I want to though smile

well only a year younger than me so i am surprised

Is that really bad? sweatdrop I like to read more books than watch movies. I do watch some movies though.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast
Fr0zenSun
OperaEnthusiast

LOL I never heard of any of those movie. I like vampire movies so I'll look up Dracula 2000 smile

you either dont watch many movies or you are too young for them... but how to train your dragon? really? you've never heard of it??

I am 19 and have heard of How to Train Your Dragon but I haven't seen it yet. I want to though smile

well only a year younger than me so i am surprised

Is that really bad? sweatdrop I like to read more books than watch movies. I do watch some movies though.

i like movies... books make me tired lol
OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

Hello and welcome to gaia.

Feral Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Quote:
OperaEnthusiast

User Image
Hello, and welcome to Gaia! Feel free to PM me if you need anything, or send me a request!

Fashionable Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Loiterer

12,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

Welcome, hope you like it here

Beloved Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
WELCOME TO GAIA smile

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OperaEnthusiast

Welcome! Love the avi and the name...Opera is not my favorite genre, but I do like the Three Tenors (I know, one is dead, but still they were AMAZING)...

Salaim's Queen

Anxious Demigod

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Conventioneer 300
OperaEnthusiast

Ha, the CB is dangerous.
OperaEnthusiast

Gaia is pretty cool once you get used to it.
C:

Hardened Member

Welcome to Gaia emotion_yatta

Beloved Lunatic

heart heart WELCOME heart heart

heart Hope you enjoy Gaia heart
BrizaDaermon
OperaEnthusiast

Ha, the CB is dangerous.

How?

Salaim's Queen

Anxious Demigod

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Conventioneer 300
OperaEnthusiast
BrizaDaermon
OperaEnthusiast

Ha, the CB is dangerous.

How?

People tend to be sarcastic and borderline mean, and none of us who are there are 'nice' in the purest sense of the word. Plenty can be kind, though, not to put you off, but you need to take everything said there with a grain of salt.

However, I'd suggest you avoid the General Discussions board. Some people there are down right nasty. :C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff