• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iLuka Megurine CV03
Sodapop2826
Welcome ^^

Playing Zomg, Booty Grabs and posting in forums will help you earn gold

Thank you very much ^^

that about says it all. Play Booty Grab to make some fast cash, you can make between 1000 to 3000 a tank. Good luck and just have fun... heart

Newbie Gaian

9,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iLuka Megurine CV03
Hi guys I am sortta new to this but I have a friend who is telling me all about this place. I plan on being one of those Vocaloid Cosplayers who really get into character but in order to do that... I NEED GOLD~ so I was wondering if you guys would be kind enough to explain to me how to get quick gold! since I do need 3mil gold... o.o

heart

Dangerous Tycoon

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
iLuka Megurine CV03
Hi guys I am sortta new to this but I have a friend who is telling me all about this place. I plan on being one of those Vocaloid Cosplayers who really get into character but in order to do that... I NEED GOLD~ so I was wondering if you guys would be kind enough to explain to me how to get quick gold! since I do need 3mil gold... o.o

welcome to gaia XD

Millionaire

iLuka Megurine CV03
Welcome to Gaia
Cadaveric Parasite
iLuka Megurine CV03
Welcome to Gaia

Than You ^^

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Newbie too, Welcome to the Gaia biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Athlete 50
iLuka Megurine CV03

well i tipped you(25 gold) play zOMG and the gold just flows right in yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games