Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Giver

Hi, I am Unethical Vegetarian. (If you are wondering how I got that username idea, humans who stop eating animals due to the fact they don't want people killing the animals are called "ethical vegetarians". I decided to change that term up a bit for my username, because despite the fact I am considered an ethical vegetarian, I like pun-ish stuff.) Uh, I am 14 years of age (15 on April 11th, 2015). You can call me Kaye if you wish. I am an Aspie.

I like many comic books (including manga), roleplaying (except for those darned Mary Sues and Gary Stus, godmodders, and other things only a roleplayer would understand), Deadpool (The comic-book character, not the KYM thingy.), anime, dessert pies (No chicken or any other meat pies, I am a vegatarian.), tofu (C'mon, I am a vegatarian. What did you expect?!), being a part of the LGBTQA+ community, video games, South Park, and the fact I am starting a GSA-ish thing in the high school I am attending. There are a lot of stuff I like other than the stuff listed, but those are stuff I can list off the top of my head without thinking too deeply.

Uh, I think that's a good-sized introduction to myself. Any other peeps who share my interests out there?

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Hey there welcome to gaia smile

If you'd like any help starting out please visit my thread ^.^

Free clothing for newish members <3

I hope you find many other vegetarians to be friends with! haha ;p

Genius

Hi! Nice to meet you! You can call me Zi.
I'm not a vegetarian but I hope we could still be friends biggrin
I also like manga (more than anime though) and I love mmorpgs but suck at fps. I don't eat breakfast because it makes my tummy hurt when I do. I love fruit! Im good when it comes to tribal art and I can whistle well which I find is a great talent! Oh! And I love cheese and apple sandwiches which are delicious! heart heart heart

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Welcome to Gaia!

We had some free grants recently, so if you haven't seen them yet, you may be able to grab:
A hat
A Halloween candy bucket shaped like a bunny Jack-o-lantern
A Dragonball tribute item (Makes your avatar sit on Goku's flying cloud)
Angelic fishing rod (You can't use this in the actual fishing game, though. It's just an item to wear on your avatar.)

And for a little animal avatar:
A dagger from the Halloween event
Angelic head wings
Dark horns

I just tested these on a mule account (Nov. 28 at 11:56 pm in Gaia's time zone) and they worked for me, so they should still be active.

Wild Mystic

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you don't mind if I list a few resources and places for you to
explore down below to help you get started! Feel free to
PM me if you have any questions about anything listed below
or otherwise!

[ Towns ], [ Towns 2 ],[ Rally ], and [ Virtual Hollywood ]
are also great virtual social hang-out spots as well.

For the role playing enthusiast Barton Town offers a variety of role-playing format and scenarios.

If you like completing tasks to gain [ achievements ], then you can busy yourself with that.
There's no reward for them except nifty titles you can put under your avatar!

Helpful Threads

✓ [Inexpensive Items] - Keep an eye on this thread for low-priced items.
The marketplace is constantly fluctuating, so you never know when you might get a good deal.

✓ [ Cheap Outfits ] - A collection of cheap avatar ideas that look nice
and are usually under 50k or so. I believe the thread is now closed,
but the outfits should still be there for reference.

✓ [ Free Items ] - This thread will supply you with some free item grants.
Keep an eye out as more may pop up at any time.

✓ [ Charities ] - Self-explanatory.
People can be very generous to those in need.

✓✓ [ My Charity: Luv’s Helping Hands ] - I’m willing to help you put together one outfit and one profile lay out. biggrin

Misc & Gold-Making Tips

[ Aquariums ] will sometimes glow and you
will be able to play a game called Booty Grab where you collect falling gold.
You can make a good 100k+ a day if you really work at it.

[ Dumpster Dive ] is an activity you can do to gain free items.
Sometimes you will get trash, other times you can get items. You never really know!

Many of Gaia's [ Games ] earn you gold or tickets
or they can just be a way to kill time!

You can catch bugs or collect trash in [ Towns ] and sell them on the marketplace
for decent amounts of gold. You can also do the same by catching fish in [ Fishing ]

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Mandolyn_Rose's Bestie

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Unethical Vegetarian
Hi, I am Unethical Vegetarian. (If you are wondering how I got that username idea, humans who stop eating animals due to the fact they don't want people killing the animals are called "ethical vegetarians". I decided to change that term up a bit for my username, because despite the fact I am considered an ethical vegetarian, I like pun-ish stuff.) Uh, I am 14 years of age (15 on April 11th, 2015). You can call me Kaye if you wish. I am an Aspie.

I like many comic books (including manga), roleplaying (except for those darned Mary Sues and Gary Stus, godmodders, and other things only a roleplayer would understand), Deadpool (The comic-book character, not the KYM thingy.), anime, dessert pies (No chicken or any other meat pies, I am a vegatarian.), tofu (C'mon, I am a vegatarian. What did you expect?!), being a part of the LGBTQA+ community, video games, South Park, and the fact I am starting a GSA-ish thing in the high school I am attending. There are a lot of stuff I like other than the stuff listed, but those are stuff I can list off the top of my head without thinking too deeply.

Uh, I think that's a good-sized introduction to myself. Any other peeps who share my interests out there?

Welcome to gaia! I hope you have a blast while on here =)

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Cat

Welcome to Gaia!
I'm also a vegetarian, and also have an interest in anime and manga.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.~

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash