Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been on a few years hiatus away from Gaia online, and I have finally decided to return! (Mainly for my undying need to return to the roleplaying community and destroy this writer's block that has been haunting me for months). I wish to meet some like minded people who would be fun to create a story and roleplay with. I am open to suggestions and am very open minded about the types of stories that can be created.

Go ahead and send me a message, I probably won't bite unless you give me a reason to.
I'm not a story-writer nor do I roleplay. I do wish you luck on finding those who are♥
also welcome back♥
Thank you much!! I remember when I left it had started to die out, so I"m hoping that the community is still alive and well on here!
average__Sadist
Thank you much!! I remember when I left it had started to die out, so I"m hoping that the community is still alive and well on here!

You're welcome :3♥
and it depends where you're looking
GD [General Discussion] and CB [Chatterbox] are still alive and well
The gaming forum is still pretty alive
The music forum is kinda dead but there's some neat stuff here and there [especially in the musicians forum]

But yeah, just look around to get a feel of what has changed and what's still the same :)
average__Sadist

Welcome back.

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members.

I'm also a story writer but still in amateur level and I also love role playing; If I may suggest, create fantasy story mixed with tragedy and love.. It would be thrilled like Romeo X Juliet (if u know what i mean)

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin
Welcome back!

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_yatta
Thank you all! :] It feels good to come back to open arms from the people on this site. Never fails to make me feel accepted. <3

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome back to gaia smile
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members.

I'm also a story writer but still in amateur level and I also love role playing; If I may suggest, create fantasy story mixed with tragedy and love.. It would be thrilled like Romeo X Juliet (if u know what i mean)

I love Romeo x Juliet. It's been a while since I've completed the series though, but I'm down to rp something like that. :] that sounds something really fun actually.
Welcome back to Gaia!!!
I wish you luck on finding what your looking for!!!
Writers block and be a real pain! 3nodding

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
average__Sadist
I have been on a few years hiatus away from Gaia online, and I have finally decided to return! (Mainly for my undying need to return to the roleplaying community and destroy this writer's block that has been haunting me for months). I wish to meet some like minded people who would be fun to create a story and roleplay with. I am open to suggestions and am very open minded about the types of stories that can be created.

Go ahead and send me a message, I probably won't bite unless you give me a reason to.

Welcome to Gaia!
Again! Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas