Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi all, I'm new here. Gaia is really cool! There's so much to do here that I don't know where to start. User Image LOL, anyway, hope to make friends! emotion_yatta

Generous Millionaire

11,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
AspieEyes
Hi all, I'm new here. Gaia is really cool! There's so much to do here that I don't know where to start. User Image LOL, anyway, hope to make friends! emotion_yatta

Welcome to Gaia!!
Mistress Belle
AspieEyes

Welcome to Gaia!!

Thank you! smile

Generous Millionaire

11,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
AspieEyes
Mistress Belle
AspieEyes

Welcome to Gaia!!

Thank you! smile

You're most welcome. =]

Witty Bloodsucker

AspieEyes
Welcome to Gaia! I'll be happy to be your friend mrgreen

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
AspieEyes

you can add me if you like

Businesswoman

Hi, hello and welcome! mrgreen wink
Miss Prime
Hi, hello and welcome! mrgreen wink

Thank you! mrgreen
AspieEyes

Welcome to the world of sillyness, we hope you enjoy! I'm always up for meeting a new person =]
Robotic Unknown Prince
AspieEyes

Welcome to the world of sillyness, we hope you enjoy! I'm always up for meeting a new person =]

smile I am enjoying the site so far. The Towns are cool. And so is zOMG!
AspieEyes
Robotic Unknown Prince
AspieEyes

smile I am enjoying the site so far. The Towns are cool. And so is zOMG!

Lol yea zOMG is pretty awesome.

Swashbuckling Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
AspieEyes

I'm always up for making friends emotion_kirakira
Oh and welcome to this magical land emotion_yatta

Desirable Bloodsucker

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
AspieEyes

I could mayhaps point you in the direction of love, art is so much fun in the forums, collecting and selling art is my passion. Welcome to gaia! Hope you become as addicted as me. I have been here for 6 years smile

Friendly Flatterer

AspieEyes

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to add me as a friend!
emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces