Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Kitten

I am Little Lion, I joined not to long ago.
Currently, I am friendless and have spent most of my days in mind numbing exploration of this crazy intense sight.
Everything is so expensive o. o

Anyways, I thought I would introduce myself to this lovely community.
So with that:
User Image

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
TheLittIeLion

Currently, I am friendless and have spent most of my days in mind numbing exploration of this crazy intense sight.

So with that:
User Image

Welcome to gaia, hope our crazy market doesn't scare you away, haha

Feral Kitten

mystikdreamer

It scares me a smidgen.
A billion gold... How do you even make that much?
I have only the rough rounding of 6,000.

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
TheLittIeLion
mystikdreamer

It scares me a smidgen.

Most users make their gold my selling items in the marketplace. Unfortunately inflation has caused that to be in the billions now, and the easiest way to get items to sell is by buying GC (gaia cash) with real money and then selling your items. I have about 1.6bil right now and I feel poor sad
But I mostly play on here for the neat items and to chat with people with similar interests as me.
TheLittIeLion
mystikdreamer

It scares me a smidgen.

Games like Blackjack and Towns can give out good money.

Blackjack requires tokens which can be purchased in the gold shop Gold Mountain (there's a link to buy them below the NPC) They cost 1g a piece, but you'll get waaaay more than that for selling the tickets you earn from playing.).

Best times to play in Towns (the original) is when it's dawn, dusk or night in-game. Collect all the bugs, trash and flowers you can find and sell them in the MP (be sure to check behind those trees! Your cursor will change when something is behind them)

If you have a Facebook account you don't mind posting on, you can share 3 posts a day for 500k each (for a total of 1.5 million a day). There is a little blue button above every post that says "share"

Feral Kitten

mystikdreamer

Well, my wallet contains only dust and cobwebs so I will have to do it the hard way.
Luckily I think I will be sticking to this animal base so the temptations are few and far between.

Prince Aikka

Thank you, again!
Not a big Facebook user but I will definitely look into the rest of the things you listed.

Friendly Cat

10,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
TheLittIeLion

So with that:
User Image

Aww hello there! It's not much in this economy but I'll give you a 10k tip to help you out.
Welcome! I've not been here for to long myself. Everything IS rather expensive. It can be rather disheartening. I love the cute little wavy icon thingy in your first post. lol

<waves back>

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Welcome to gaia!

My Charity Thread

Come by if you would like some new clothes smile
Hello there and welcome.

Since you're thinking of sticking around as an [Animal], you'll probably be wanting the Master [Animal] Item List

You should also make an introductory thread in the Paws forum. It can only be seen/posted in when using the [Animal] base and is generally quite the friendly place.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
TheLittIeLion

So with that:
User Image

OTL, you're Uber-cute.
emotion_bigheart
Yeah gaian prices are a little scary but if you look round a little you'll find a few nice bargain's or items that look expensive but aren't. If you'd like i could send you a few animal items I have from the 2 weeks I was determined to be one - they're not worth much though ;A;
emotion_yatta
I am also new to gaia. It is definitely overwhelming!

Feral Kitten

fox in glasses

Well, I am sure we can figure it out!
Glad I am not the only one that wanted to be an animal.

Shmug

OTL, you're Uber-cute.
emotion_bigheart
Yeah gaian prices are a little scary but if you look round a little you'll find a few nice bargain's or items that look expensive but aren't. If you'd like i could send you a few animal items I have from the 2 weeks I was determined to be one - they're not worth much though ;A;
emotion_yatta

Hehe, thank yous!
I try my best ^^

If you so chose to do so, I would not complain nor deny them. My quest is to hoard all the animal items and be the cutest lion ever!
However, the hair is truly lacking in that department.

K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank You!

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Hello there and welcome.

Since you're thinking of sticking around as an [Animal], you'll probably be wanting the Master [Animal] Item List

You should also make an introductory thread in the Paws forum. It can only be seen/posted in when using the [Animal] base and is generally quite the friendly place.

I had no idea there was a forum just for animals! I must stalk and present myself to the world of my peoples!

Cutestrosity
Welcome to gaia!

My Charity Thread

Come by if you would like some new clothes smile

Thank you! I will definitely stop by. I loves chatting away with new people.

Keiko Callahan
Welcome! I've not been here for to long myself. Everything IS rather expensive. It can be rather disheartening. I love the cute little wavy icon thingy in your first post. lol

<waves back>

I have many little icons like it. A whole hoard of them that I use at my leisure when the time is right.
Thank you though! I don't think I will be discouraged that much, only more motivated.

Charlee Josephine

Aww hello there! It's not much in this economy but I'll give you a 10k tip to help you out.

Thank you so much! A little goes a long way!

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
fox in glasses

Welcome to gaia as well then
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas