Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hi! welcome back dear.......

Blessed Seeker

Hello whee
I stopped playing Gaia 2 years ago and have just come back. Like you said, many things have changed in just two years yet the changes make it a better place fr us to play here.
Change is good just that many of my friends have either quit or stopped playing Gaia.
Also the items and new avatar now though pretty but are so so expensive.
What make you come back after 6 years?

gapmoe's Princess

Blessed Fairy

Welcome back to Gaia!

I, myself, left gaia for two years and now I'm back!

Everything's so confusing. e0e
Angel Foxclaw
Hello whee
I stopped playing Gaia 2 years ago and have just come back. Like you said, many things have changed in just two years yet the changes make it a better place fr us to play here.
Change is good just that many of my friends have either quit or stopped playing Gaia.

I just saw a letter from Gaia while cleaning out my inbox, and I thought 'Oh, I wonder how it's doing...' smile

Yes, I looked at some of the items and they seem crazy expensive... Maybe I should stock up on some things and wait another 5 years for them to go up in price. xd

@Ms Beilschmidt Ohhh, same as me then. What's there to do nowadays in Gaia?

Blessed Seeker

AohaneUmiko
Angel Foxclaw
Hello whee

I just saw a letter from Gaia while cleaning out my inbox, and I thought 'Oh, I wonder how it's doing...' smile

Yes, I looked at some of the items and they seem crazy expensive... Maybe I should stock up on some things and wait another 5 years for them to go up in price. xd

@Ms Beilschmidt Ohhh, same as me then. What's there to do nowadays in Gaia?

Thats how I come back too. Seem to me, different period of time, you will meet different type of people...guess I need to start all over again to make some new friends to chat and play some games.
What about you, what have you been doing in Gaia?
Angel Foxclaw

Thats how I come back too. Seem to me, different period of time, you will meet different type of people...guess I need to start all over again to make some new friends to chat and play some games.

Nothing much, I'm not really sure what to do, so far just keep an eye on this thread. Any suggestions? =)

Blessed Seeker

AohaneUmiko
Angel Foxclaw

Nothing much, I'm not really sure what to do, so far just keep an eye on this thread. Any suggestions? =)

Same here..hehehe...I thought you could give me some recommendation xp
I just played with the avi but now price is getting too high to buy.

Blessed Informer

11,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
AohaneUmiko
Well, I haven't been on Gaia since about 2006 I think, that was 7 years ago now. Wow, how things have changed, new items, new layout, new people (I'm guessing). Funny enough when the old layout was still up I had a dream where I saw Gaia with a white layout, sort of like the current one, crazy haha. Anyway, just wanted to say hi again to all the people of Gaia, new and old. =)

ikr, i started in 2007 and still have all the old items that were pop like the blanket & gaia shirts.
im so glad they came out with much cuter stuff. welcome back bb heart
Yeah..I was here when the site was called Go Gaia. It's changed a lot.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
AohaneUmiko
Well, I haven't been on Gaia since about 2006 I think, that was 7 years ago now. Wow, how things have changed, new items, new layout, new people (I'm guessing). Funny enough when the old layout was still up I had a dream where I saw Gaia with a white layout, sort of like the current one, crazy haha. Anyway, just wanted to say hi again to all the people of Gaia, new and old. =)

I had an account in 2006 as well, but it got hacked eventually and I gave up on gaia for awhile. (but somehow I found myself back....sigh)

Militant Striker

15,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
AohaneUmiko

Welcome back!

Sparkling Humorist

23,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
AohaneUmiko

lol I'm in the same boat xd Welcome back though!

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AohaneUmiko

welcome back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces