Welcome to Gaia! ::

plz someone tell me how to get mor money plz heart
~easy Just cruise the site and youll get gold~!
post threads , chat , or you can bump. 3nodding
I spent my money on werefeet and a trading pass so... don't think I'm a noob b/c of the fact I have no clothes on... But anyway... EVERYTHING you do gets you gold. The more forums you visit and post on, the more gold u get... Now, if you have anymore questions, Private Message me by going to the MAIL tab and writing mail to PrinceVegeta0012 3nodding
So does it mean that it takes a LONG time to get money? You get one gold for every 2 pages of something. Are there any other ways?
BUMP!! lol sry trying to get gold
you can fish

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bumping do not get anymore gold, it use to bring ur post back to the top, All most every thing get you gold on gaia
PrinceVegeta0012
I spent my money on werefeet and a trading pass so... don't think I'm a noob b/c of the fact I have no clothes on... But anyway... EVERYTHING you do gets you gold. The more forums you visit and post on, the more gold u get... Now, if you have anymore questions, Private Message me by going to the MAIL tab and writing mail to PrinceVegeta0012 3nodding
You are a n00b.
JUST KEEP DOING STUFF U GET GOLD
chibi_kyuubi
So does it mean that it takes a LONG time to get money? You get one gold for every 2 pages of something. Are there any other ways?
Well, sometimes, if you're lucky, you get a trunk or pink link or whatever they're called and you get gold or clothes. So you always have to watch out! biggrin
hailly
post threads , chat , or you can bump. 3nodding

bump? what's that? I've seen it everywhere...
where does it show up on my screen?
Hino_Megami
chibi_kyuubi
Well, sometimes, if you're lucky, you get a trunk or pink link or whatever they're called and you get gold or clothes. So you always have to watch out! biggrin

Whoa, then there's a possibility that you can miss a trunk then. Staying alert is something I'm definitely not good at sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff