Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am hoping this site won't have as many people as I am trying to leave behind on another site who takes everything I say wrong (meaning rude or mean) when I never intend it to be that way. I hope I dont have to leave here, I like to make friends & such, but, I dont want no drama what so ever. I will be 22 next month, art, reading, and writing are passions. Acting is a passion too. Music is something I love along with making AMVs. I tend to like autumn more than the other seasons but snow is sparkly pretty.

I hope that wasnt too long, but, hello there.

I also like to roleplay or just write my own stories. I will eventually look for critiques when I get more written up.

Devoted Wench

Welcome to Gaia, Halloween_Haunting, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Dangerous Shopper

Welcome, I am sure you are going to enjoy it here.

Familiar Gawker

Halloween_Haunting
I am hoping this site won't have as many people as I am trying to leave behind on another site who takes everything I say wrong (meaning rude or mean) when I never intend it to be that way. I hope I dont have to leave here, I like to make friends & such, but, I dont want no drama what so ever. I will be 22 next month, art, reading, and writing are passions. Acting is a passion too. Music is something I love along with making AMVs. I tend to like autumn more than the other seasons but snow is sparkly pretty.

I also like to roleplay or just write my own stories. I will eventually look for critiques when I get more written up.
heart Welcome to the website come for the dress up and stay for the people. biggrin I recommend going to the art forums here! They're awesome. It takes a bit but once you make friends it's addicting here. xd
Thank you everyone, I am starting to like the little avatars we have (verses the others I have seen)

I am already in the art forum and roleplay forum too
After all this time?...

Welcome! I love roleplaying too. Tell me about your characters?

...Always
Which ones? I have a main, originals, and my fanbase characters. I actually have a site for my Naruto OCs right now. I haven't added the others in yet.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
thank you smile

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Invisible Fatcat

Welcome to the Community!

lnk Weaver's Wife

Rainbow Lunatic

Halloween_Haunting

User Image

Hello and welcome.

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
Halloween_Haunting

Welcome
thank you all, seems i ran off forgetting about the site razz xd

Shapeshifter

Halloween_Haunting

I'm glad you're here
and making around alright
already.
Gaia's a world of people
so you can literally move
to another part of the site
and be able to ignore previous drama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash