Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there, I'm Karatenshi, otherwise known as either Tenshi or my real name, Alex. Please feel free to use either.

This is the first real forum environment I've been on in a long time, so take it easy on me, okay?

My interests include anime, manga, some gaming, writing (stories, RPing, characters, etc), music (Piano, Clarinet, etc), and I'm finishing up my last year of High School. I enjoy talking to others, so if you want to be friends, just drop an invite or notice or something.

Pleasure to be here.

Distinct Smoker

Karatenshi
Hello there, I'm Karatenshi, otherwise known as either Tenshi or my real name, Alex. Please feel free to use either.

This is the first real forum environment I've been on in a long time, so take it easy on me, okay?

My interests include anime, manga, some gaming, writing (stories, RPing, characters, etc), music (Piano, Clarinet, etc), and I'm finishing up my last year of High School. I enjoy talking to others, so if you want to be friends, just drop an invite or notice or something.

Pleasure to be here.

Hi smile Hope you enjoy your stay on Gaia so far. Have fun and explore the world smile

Benevolent Gaian

Karatenshi

Pleasure to be here.
Hi Alex, welcome to Gaia. Feel free to ask anything and add me as friend if you wish smile

Familiar Poster

Karatenshi

Pleasure to be here.

Welcome to gaia 3nodding
what kind of games do you like ?!
Who is your favorite anime character ?!
amazing clare bear
Karatenshi

Pleasure to be here.

Welcome to gaia 3nodding

I tend to gravitate towards RPGs, though I tend to play a bit of everything. My favorites are Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Kid Icarus Uprising, Blazblue, and Metal Gear Solid. Of course being an anime fan I tend to move towards JRPGs more than other genres, but I like good games and good stories.

That's a tough one. I'd probably have to say Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica.

Thank you all for your welcomes so far!

Familiar Poster

Karatenshi
amazing clare bear
Karatenshi

Pleasure to be here.

Welcome to gaia 3nodding

I tend to gravitate towards RPGs, though I tend to play a bit of everything. My favorites are Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Kid Icarus Uprising, Blazblue, and Metal Gear Solid. Of course being an anime fan I tend to move towards JRPGs more than other genres, but I like good games and good stories.

That's a tough one. I'd probably have to say Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica.

Thank you all for your welcomes so far!

your choices are awesome 3nodding
yum_puddi hhii!! :3 welcome to Gaia. if you ever want to talk than just message me yum_puddi

Informer

Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^
take it easy

Lovergirl

Hello and welcome.

Dangerous Loiterer

Karatenshi

Pleasure to be here.
Welcome to gaia and stuff. :0

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items