Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quick Punk

15,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
shrifty
hi all i guess. Really new to this whole thing somehow found this introduction thread so seems like a niceway to do my first thread/post whatevs. Just been doing things on my profile since im unsure what else to do really.Fiddled around with a few things but yeh. Shyness can slow you down thats for sure. Anyways here i am on gaia so hello to all and hopefully i get to know some people. Enjoy

Welcome to Gaia. <3

Lonely Phantom

12,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
shrifty
Welcome! ^_^
X-23 Laura K
shrifty
hi all i guess. Really new to this whole thing somehow found this introduction thread so seems like a niceway to do my first thread/post whatevs. Just been doing things on my profile since im unsure what else to do really.Fiddled around with a few things but yeh. Shyness can slow you down thats for sure. Anyways here i am on gaia so hello to all and hopefully i get to know some people. Enjoy

Welcome to Gaia. <3

thank you again to all that have welcomed me makes me feel less alone on here already :p

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
shrifty

Welcome!

Quotable Codger

shrifty

DON'T be shy, jump right in a talk about random crap and then, suddenly , POW there with be a friendship thing happenin' in your face. Give it a shot man, trust me and my all knowing voice.

Gekko

shrifty

Heyyy!
Welcome to gaia!

Shameless Regular

shrifty
welcome
Phrankerson
shrifty

DON'T be shy, jump right in a talk about random crap and then, suddenly , POW there with be a friendship thing happenin' in your face. Give it a shot man, trust me and my all knowing voice.

yep trying to just dosnt seem to be working yet too many people to compete with at the end of the day for attention just aint my thing lol

Dangerous Genius

shrifty
You guess? I guess too.
Oouuu.... Soo desu ka?
Well, welcome then senior!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out