Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi all i guess. Really new to this whole thing somehow found this introduction thread so seems like a niceway to do my first thread/post whatevs. Just been doing things on my profile since im unsure what else to do really.Fiddled around with a few things but yeh. Shyness can slow you down thats for sure. Anyways here i am on gaia so hello to all and hopefully i get to know some people. Enjoy

Indulgent Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
shrifty
hi all i guess. Really new to this whole thing somehow found this introduction thread so seems like a niceway to do my first thread/post whatevs. Just been doing things on my profile since im unsure what else to do really.Fiddled around with a few things but yeh. Shyness can slow you down thats for sure. Anyways here i am on gaia so hello to all and hopefully i get to know some people. Enjoy

Aw, shy? Well, welcome to Gaia <3
What would you like to know?

King Canine

shrifty

Welcome to Gaia. (:
If you have any questions about anything you stumble upon, feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend, and I'll do my best to help you out.
shrifty

Hi! I'm kinda new too, but we will get the hang of things. ^^ Message me and we can talk! I love making new friends!

heart heart heart
i guess like what to do to get the most out of this gaiaonline but mainly interms of chatting & meeting people do i join a guild thingy or go into the games or randomly post in forums i just dont know and im not one to talk heaps in a big group environment as i dont like fighting for needless attention and things sooo i dunno :s redface redface

Super Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
shrifty

Welcome!
Zydrate_Addict_Anonymous
shrifty

Welcome!

thank you biggrin

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome to Gaia, hope you enjoy. Feel free to add me if you want :3

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

Hey there!
Welcome to Gaia, "quoting" someone's post makes it easier for them to know you replied to them.

Dangerous Gaian

9,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to gaia x33 i hope you have a great time~!

Kawaii Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
shrifty

Hi hi, welcome to gaia 3nodding
shrifty

Nice to meet you. If you have any question, please share it here

Lagoon Explorer*Indochina sails*Red dragon cruise Ha long bay
shrifty

Hi, and welcome to Gaia! cool

Newbie Noob

Hi there! Welcome to gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers