Welcome to Gaia! ::

helloo

I'm new here and I dont really know what do to sweatdrop IM NAKED!! and dont have much money, but anyway hope to make some new freinds with you lot anyway *waves*

Rusty x
hi, i'll talk to ya! i could use some friends.

here's what i suggest. go to a forum and post a lot. it will give you money, so that you could buy clothes.
heart WELCOME heart
if you need help pm me
Have a good day^^x
HI! And welcome to Gaia. You post, make friends, earn gold, RP, all those types of things that are really fun to do once you get over the initial shyness of being new.
If you don't like being naked, there's a peasants dress in your inventry that you can wear until you earn enough gold to buy an item of clothing you prefer.
If you have any questions feel free to PM a mod or someone.
Have fun!

Maiko
*is also new, but less confused*
hello
*waves back*
*GLOMP* AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! MY LITTLE SIS!! YOUR SO CWOOOT!!! whee heart heart I hope you like my present!! ^_^ The gloves look stunning! All you need now is some clothes ^_^;; sadly...as I much as I wish I could wear them...I have nothing to give you!! crying But good luck!! I hope your okee!!
Rusty-chan
helloo

I'm new here and I dont really know what do to sweatdrop IM NAKED!! and dont have much money, but anyway hope to make some new freinds with you lot anyway *waves*

Rusty x
welcome to gaia...pm me if you have any questions 3nodding
You can always PM me sometime. wink

Sign,
Hamex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items