Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hiya! I'm new here! mrgreen I am guessing this is where I am supposed to introduce myself and meet some new people and whatnot? My screen name is Crystalmoon Silverlight. I am 26 years old and I live around the Southern US. I am currently working towards my Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, so I can some day make my living sharing God's Love with the most vulnerable members of our society by helping them in their time of need. heart

I will be transferring to the University for the first time this coming Monday. I am sure I will spend a good bit of my time studying, but I also plan on "getting involved" this semester through volunteer opportunities and whatever else might be going on around campus. When I am not busy with that, I spend a good bit of time on my computer: writing stories, playing games, and chatting with friends. I like swimming, learning new things, enjoying the great outdoors, anime and manga, reading novels, learning new recipes, and just generally having fun and enjoying life!

I like meeting new people and would look to meet some new friends here on gaia! 3nodding If you are interested in making a new friend or if you just want to say "hi" to the new girl, drop me a line here. I would love to chat with ya! Also, if you can answer a question for me?

I recently discovered a place online here where I can design my "dream avi" and...well... it requires a LOT of gold to get it. I managed to get 10k worth of gold over the past few days by playing around in the "zOMG" game. However, I wonder if there is a faster way to mulitply my funds? If some of you would be willing to share some tips, I would vastly appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch! =D

Crystalmoon Silverlight~~

Tipsy Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Hey c: Yes you're in the right place c:
What I do to get money without the use of gaia cash (or making art/sign shops) is I do booty grab (I usually grab from the dolphin, airsharks, stone coatls, and/or enki tanks) You're guaranteed at least 1.5~2.2k+ gold (give or take several hundred) if you play in a good tank.
Good luck in University though c:
If you got anymore questions or just want to chat, please feel free to contact emotion_c8

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks for the welcome! mrgreen

I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag, so... art/sign shops are out. Haha! Where do you find the "booty grab" things? =D

Tipsy Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
Crystalmoon Silverlight

I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag, so... art/sign shops are out. Haha! Where do you find the "booty grab" things? =D

Oh, its in the gaia aquarium section (:
Oh yeah before you play, I want to give a tip about the booty grab : Make sure you keep clicking the middle of the tank before the timer counter starts (the fishes will go towards the middle and they'll stay in that area)
You will get more gold that way (: Good luck

Dangerous Lover

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Hello welcome to gaia :]

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Klesla
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Oh yeah before you play, I want to give a tip about the booty grab : Make sure you keep clicking the middle of the tank before the timer counter starts (the fishes will go towards the middle and they'll stay in that area)

Hey thanks! I will check that out! mrgreen

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
II Xandrs II
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Hello welcome to gaia :]

Thanks a bunch! =D

Tipsy Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
Crystalmoon Silverlight
Klesla
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Hey thanks! I will check that out! mrgreen

No problem smile

Enduring Phantom

Crystalmoon Silverlight

welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta

Chatty Conversationalist

17,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Invisibility 100
Hi!! Welcome to Gaia!! mrgreen

Premium Lover

Crystalmoon Silverlight
Hiya! I'm new here! mrgreen I am guessing this is where I am supposed to introduce myself and meet some new people and whatnot? My screen name is Crystalmoon Silverlight. I am 26 years old and I live around the Southern US. I am currently working towards my Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, so I can some day make my living sharing God's Love with the most vulnerable members of our society by helping them in their time of need. heart

I will be transferring to the University for the first time this coming Monday. I am sure I will spend a good bit of my time studying, but I also plan on "getting involved" this semester through volunteer opportunities and whatever else might be going on around campus. When I am not busy with that, I spend a good bit of time on my computer: writing stories, playing games, and chatting with friends. I like swimming, learning new things, enjoying the great outdoors, anime and manga, reading novels, learning new recipes, and just generally having fun and enjoying life!

I like meeting new people and would look to meet some new friends here on gaia! 3nodding If you are interested in making a new friend or if you just want to say "hi" to the new girl, drop me a line here. I would love to chat with ya! Also, if you can answer a question for me?

I recently discovered a place online here where I can design my "dream avi" and...well... it requires a LOT of gold to get it. I managed to get 10k worth of gold over the past few days by playing around in the "zOMG" game. However, I wonder if there is a faster way to mulitply my funds? If some of you would be willing to share some tips, I would vastly appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch! =D

WELCOME!! biggrin

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
PudnFan4Life
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Thanks a bunch! =D

WELCOME!! biggrin

THanks!! =D Would you like me to add you as a friend?

Oh, also... I just... happened to notice your avi is naked. Would you mind posting in THIS thread here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-colony-need-8-more-nude-people-please/t.81810583/?_gaia_t_=7564

I am trying to get an achievement that require 15 people with naked avitars to post there. smile

Premium Lover

Crystalmoon Silverlight
PudnFan4Life
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Thanks a bunch! =D

WELCOME!! biggrin

Oh, also... I just... happened to notice your avi is naked. Would you mind posting in THIS thread here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-colony-need-8-more-nude-people-please/t.81810583/?_gaia_t_=7564

I am trying to get an achievement that require 15 people with naked avitars to post there. smile

I'm not completely nude- I'm actually trying to get Bee Hive Achievement.

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
PudnFan4Life
Crystalmoon Silverlight
PudnFan4Life
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Thanks a bunch! =D

WELCOME!! biggrin

Oh, rats. Well, thanks anyways. I don't have the "Bee Hive" one yet, so... I don't know what it is. ^^

Premium Lover

Crystalmoon Silverlight
PudnFan4Life
Crystalmoon Silverlight
PudnFan4Life
Crystalmoon Silverlight

Thanks a bunch! =D

WELCOME!! biggrin

Oh, rats. Well, thanks anyways. I don't have the "Bee Hive" one yet, so... I don't know what it is. ^^

Pretty much the same as nudity, only everyone has to wear the same thing. Black Gloves biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff