Timid Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MoonRunner68
ashantha
MoonRunner68
So hi! My name is Luna Marie, but just call me Luna please 3nodding I'm 17, joining for friends and fun. I'm an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Musician/SongWriter, Pagan, and Therian. I love the rain, hate summers (the hot part anyways), adore all the colors of the rainbow, and I'm also bi-gender and bisexual. I am a fan of Manga/Anime - a BIG Otaku 4laugh - and I also draw/am trying to start a career in Animation :3 Well, I hope to meet a lot of you and make great new friends!! blaugh
Welcome fellow Gaian!I'm Sammi, I've been walking around these pixels for one thousand, five hundred and forty days, which is a little over two years. You're gonna love it here!
Thank you for the welcome! 4laugh And WOW that's a long time surprised You must have a lot of experience when it comes to Gaia lol

Lol not as much as I'd like smile

Heart of Hearts

28,650 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Novice Mage 100
MoonRunner68
So hi! My name is Luna Marie, but just call me Luna please 3nodding

I'm 17, joining for friends and fun. I'm an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Musician/SongWriter, Pagan, and Therian. I love the rain, hate summers (the hot part anyways), adore all the colors of the rainbow, and I'm also bi-gender and bisexual. I am a fan of Manga/Anime - a BIG Otaku 4laugh - and I also draw/am trying to start a career in Animation :3

Well, I hope to meet a lot of you and make great new friends!! blaugh

welcome to gaia!
ashantha
MoonRunner68
ashantha
MoonRunner68
So hi! My name is Luna Marie, but just call me Luna please 3nodding I'm 17, joining for friends and fun. I'm an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Musician/SongWriter, Pagan, and Therian. I love the rain, hate summers (the hot part anyways), adore all the colors of the rainbow, and I'm also bi-gender and bisexual. I am a fan of Manga/Anime - a BIG Otaku 4laugh - and I also draw/am trying to start a career in Animation :3 Well, I hope to meet a lot of you and make great new friends!! blaugh
Welcome fellow Gaian!I'm Sammi, I've been walking around these pixels for one thousand, five hundred and forty days, which is a little over two years. You're gonna love it here!
Thank you for the welcome! 4laugh And WOW that's a long time surprised You must have a lot of experience when it comes to Gaia lol

Lol not as much as I'd like smile

Lol, yeah and um sorry if I'm intruding on anything, but I saw in your signature, you're requesting for someone to draw you? sweatdrop
nooctua
MoonRunner68
So hi! My name is Luna Marie, but just call me Luna please 3nodding

I'm 17, joining for friends and fun. I'm an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Musician/SongWriter, Pagan, and Therian. I love the rain, hate summers (the hot part anyways), adore all the colors of the rainbow, and I'm also bi-gender and bisexual. I am a fan of Manga/Anime - a BIG Otaku 4laugh - and I also draw/am trying to start a career in Animation :3

Well, I hope to meet a lot of you and make great new friends!! blaugh

welcome to gaia!

Thank you! 4laugh

Noob

WELCOME 환영 欢迎 heart

Free to ask for help, 도움을 요청하는 무료, 免费寻求帮助

Timid Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MoonRunner68

Lol, yeah and um sorry if I'm intruding on anything, but I saw in your signature, you're requesting for someone to draw you? sweatdrop

Haha yes I am, I have been posting past drawings on my profile, my top 5 favorite have pictures and then I have links to all of the other ones with their usernames smile
ashantha
MoonRunner68

Haha yes I am, I have been posting past drawings on my profile, my top 5 favorite have pictures and then I have links to all of the other ones with their usernames smile

Oh ok lol
Um, speaking of which, how do I get to my profile? sweatdrop

Timid Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MoonRunner68
ashantha
MoonRunner68

Oh ok lol

Click "My Gaia", and there is a link in the upper right hand corner of the page. You can edit your signature (like mine under my posts) and your about me section (which is on your profile) from the settings section, you can get to the different pages by putting your mouse over the little gear in the My Gaia page.
ashantha
MoonRunner68
ashantha
MoonRunner68

Oh ok lol

Click "My Gaia", and there is a link in the upper right hand corner of the page. You can edit your signature (like mine under my posts) and your about me section (which is on your profile) from the settings section, you can get to the different pages by putting your mouse over the little gear in the My Gaia page.

Thank you! :3

Timid Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MoonRunner68
ashantha
MoonRunner68
ashantha
MoonRunner68

Oh ok lol

Thank you! :3

No problem darling yum_strawberry
Denkakeke
WELCOME 환영 欢迎 heart

Free to ask for help, 도움을 요청하는 무료, 免费寻求帮助

Thank you!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers