Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Hunter

The Midnight Beau
SunshiningSone

Welcome, welcome! <3

I guess for tips, I would just find a topic you are passionate about, or a hobby/show you enjoy, and then find the forum/threads that correlate to it. Very quick and easy way to find yourself in a community you will enjoy. <3 Just keep at it! Being a new member to a site can be a little overwhelming.

Thanks! Indeed it is pretty overwhelming. I'll guess I'll just keep having to explore the forums a bit.
Can you suggest any topics which are interesting?

Shirtless Prophet

SunshiningSone
The Midnight Beau
SunshiningSone

Welcome, welcome! <3

I guess for tips, I would just find a topic you are passionate about, or a hobby/show you enjoy, and then find the forum/threads that correlate to it. Very quick and easy way to find yourself in a community you will enjoy. <3 Just keep at it! Being a new member to a site can be a little overwhelming.

Thanks! Indeed it is pretty overwhelming. I'll guess I'll just keep having to explore the forums a bit.
Can you suggest any topics which are interesting?

Hrmm it really depends on what you like doing. c: The "Hot Topic" forum usually has the buzz of what is going on irl, but the roleplay forums are always interesting to.
ninja hi there cutie!! welcome to gaia and hope you enjoy it here!!! you can add me as a friend, if you need any help please be free to message me!!! 4laugh
ninja hi there cutie!! welcome to gaia and hope you enjoy it here!!! you can add me as a friend, if you need any help please be free to message me!!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff