Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Fairy

SunshiningSone
Hello~ New person here. (Well, I actually joined 3 days ago... Wonder if that still counts as "new"... )
Still venturing and exploring areas of Gaia which seem interesting. Any handy tips that I should know of? > u <

Try the role plays. Barton Town.

OwO

Liberal Hunter

TheStregaDoll
y7our new?! eek
goodness me, and my hair is such a mess!!

but welcome! welcome!! let me give you a gift...*looks thrioough bag of stuff*

oooh! yes! this is what I will give you!!!

WELCOME TO GAIA!!

psst! sending you a little welcome gift as well SunshiningSone!

Hehe, Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to make the item of use sometime. ^^

Liberal Hunter

Bellus Fea

Try the role plays. Barton Town.

OwO

Alright, Thanks. I haven't role-played in quite a while, So I guess it's worth a shot. o u o

Dainty Demigod

17,865 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
SunshiningSone
Hello~ New person here. (Well, I actually joined 3 days ago... Wonder if that still counts as "new"... )
Still venturing and exploring areas of Gaia which seem interesting. Any handy tips that I should know of? > u <

Welcome to Gaia
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
HI, i'm new as well. Nice to meet you all. I'm currently looking to make new friends on here
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Shy Guildswoman

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to Gaia darling ! biggrin
SunshiningSone

welcome to gaia smile feel free to add me !

Original Fan

22,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
SunshiningSone
welcome to gaia hope you enjoy this experience!!

Shirtless Prophet

SunshiningSone

Welcome, welcome! <3

I guess for tips, I would just find a topic you are passionate about, or a hobby/show you enjoy, and then find the forum/threads that correlate to it. Very quick and easy way to find yourself in a community you will enjoy. <3 Just keep at it! Being a new member to a site can be a little overwhelming.

Feral Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
SunshiningSone

Welcome to Gaia!
SunshiningSone

Welcome to Gaia! c:

Liberal Hunter

Death Seeker Grim
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Wow! Thanks for the list. That was very helpful. o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas