Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin hihi......................littlehoney say hi to everyone................... heart
*bows graciously to her* Allo and welcome to gaia ^_^ if you ever need someone to talk to or just someone to help i will do my upmost to do what i can ^_^
hello there....chomba says hello to you XD...
hehe.............. redface .................nice to meet u.............................. smile
hello..................i'm also a new Gaian................ surprised .......................u can call me judy................. wink
hi all of you, and welcome. you all can add me to your friends if you want, and feel free to pm me too
welcome to gaia all of u
wow eek ..............................cool pic redface
i can get one to put on ur sig if u want
go to ur profile first and edit it so u can recieve PM's and then PM me with what pic u would like and i will get it, and give u the thing to paste in ur sig so it will appear everytime u post.
thanks la heart heart heart .................but..............don't u think that picture is tooooooooooooo cool to me............ redface xd
i told u, i can to it with whatever u tell me to get, it doesnt have to be gackt, who else do u like, it could be anime, manga, or whatever, k
as long as its pg-13 rated. k

just PM me, tell me what u want to get u, since u are new, i am doin it for free
hello there..................remember me?................i finally got my shoes........................now i'm waiting for my gloves....................xixi.................i'm so happy biggrin biggrin biggrin
how much do u need for the gloves?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces