Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello there, I'm new here heart
Well in using this I mean. I have heard of Gaia plenty of times but since I was too busy I didn't bother but now that its summer and I have nothing to do I decided to check it out. Its looks really interesting from the front page so... Here I am! xp

I am sorry. Not much too used to introductions but I'll try my best to say stuff about myself. hopefully not bad ones
My birthday is on May 4 (almost!!) I am a Filipino. I really love anime and I've been watching for a long time but currently I'm more into Japanese music. Such as you know~ Visual Kei and I also love utaite whee even though they're internet singers they're hella good 3nodding and because of that I'm using Nico Nico more than YouTube XD. Forgive me if you don't know what I'm talking about m(_ _)m

I hope this will be an enjoyable experience and hopefully I'll gain lots of friends~
Its really boring without anyone to talk to that has the same hobbies and such. And I just deactivated my FB so... sweatdrop
Also, I love BL. Just sayin'. XD

Powerhouse

Hello to you! I hope you have a wonderful time here on Gaia 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia, if you need any help ask me.

Lonely Noob

6,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you for the wonderful welcomes :3

Wheezing Bro

Crissa Melodia
Hello there, I'm new here heart
Well in using this I mean. I have heard of Gaia plenty of times but since I was too busy I didn't bother but now that its summer and I have nothing to do I decided to check it out. Its looks really interesting from the front page so... Here I am! xp

I am sorry. Not much too used to introductions but I'll try my best to say stuff about myself. hopefully not bad ones
My birthday is on May 4 (almost!!) I am a Filipino. I really love anime and I've been watching for a long time but currently I'm more into Japanese music. Such as you know~ Visual Kei and I also love utaite whee even though they're internet singers they're hella good 3nodding and because of that I'm using Nico Nico more than YouTube XD. Forgive me if you don't know what I'm talking about m(_ _)m

I hope this will be an enjoyable experience and hopefully I'll gain lots of friends~
Its really boring without anyone to talk to that has the same hobbies and such. And I just deactivated my FB so... sweatdrop
Also, I love BL. Just sayin'. XD

Welcome to Gaia - Have fun !

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
hi mrgreen and a big hello to you. i really hope you enjoy being on gaia and make lots of great friends. biggrin most people here are very friendly and helpful 4laugh what i like most is how talented most gaians are, by writing, drawing, even just rocking their avi to match a picture style is really awesome. so stay awhile. peace for now. emotion_yatta

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hi there, welcome to Gaia!!! cat_blaugh

3,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
whee heart WELCOME TO GAIA heart whee

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia.~ cat_3nodding

Dapper Codger

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You have picked a good place to share your interests, now you just have to meet the people who share your like's, oh yea. Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Rainbow Phantom

Crissa Melodia

Welcome to gaia.

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
What warm welcomes, I feel happy X3

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hello and welcome to Gaia!

That was a wonderful introduction. Nice to meet you! I hope you like it here. I love your avatar! I currently live in the Philippines too, but I'm Chinese. If you like, you can add me to your friends list. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!

Best of luck to you! 3nodding

Rainbow Phantom

Crissa Melodia

Nice avi already. Good luck to you as well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff