Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi!!
i'm new to the site and i was wondering like what can u do to get new items?? or how the site works in general..it seems p confusing to me

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
Welcome to Gaia!
To get new items, you can look around through the shops in the shops directory. To make gold, the easiest way to start out is simply collecting the Daily Chance drops, which are the little red capsule-machines in the top right corner. They can give you a decent chunk of change to start buying some things.

But most of all, Gaia has many forums. Explore all the different kinds of forums and I'm sure you'll find a place you'll be able to talk about things you love with others who have similar interests.
D i a
Welcome to Gaia!
To get new items, you can look around through the shops in the shops directory. To make gold, the easiest way to start out is simply collecting the Daily Chance drops, which are the little red capsule-machines in the top right corner. They can give you a decent chunk of change to start buying some things.

But most of all, Gaia has many forums. Explore all the different kinds of forums and I'm sure you'll find a place you'll be able to talk about things you love with others who have similar interests.

ooo thank you so much!!
there's so many things haha ' A '

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
paseru
D i a
Welcome to Gaia!

ooo thank you so much!!

It can be overwhelming! I remember joining, and losing track of my newbie thread, so I couldn't get answers to my questions, either! Haha, I was so lost.

Anyway, never hesitate to ask questions!
paseru
hi!!
i'm new to the site and i was wondering like what can u do to get new items?? or how the site works in general..it seems p confusing to me

Welcome To Gaia Online paseru!

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
paseru
hi!!

hello!

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
paseru
hi!!

I've had an account for a while and I still dont know how things work 100% xD youll get it c:
D i a
paseru
D i a
Welcome to Gaia!

ooo thank you so much!!

It can be overwhelming! I remember joining, and losing track of my newbie thread, so I couldn't get answers to my questions, either! Haha, I was so lost.

Anyway, never hesitate to ask questions!

awww D:
I hope I'll learn quickly though!
tysm!!
HuntikFan1017
paseru
hi!!

Welcome To Gaia Online paseru!

thank you!! biggrin
hi im new too!
we match!!
rensuu
hi im new too!
we match!!

omg hi!! 4laugh
lol this was the randomly generated avi that i could pick so yaaa

still trying out how to get more gold here crying
paseru
rensuu
hi im new too!
we match!!

omg hi!! 4laugh
lol this was the randomly generated avi that i could pick so yaaa

still trying out how to get more gold here crying

me too T___T
do u draw?

i think ppl pay u to draw stuff
rensuu

me too T___T
do u draw?

yeah!!

?? really? surprised like how much gold?
paseru
rensuu

me too T___T
do u draw?

yeah!!

?? really? surprised like how much gold?

idk rly how it works T___T
but some ppl have been nice
and gift me item for drawing!
rensuu

idk rly how it works T___T
but some ppl have been nice
and gift me item for drawing!

o..okay sweatdrop

i will look around to see...
items? what about gold though?

Quick Reply

Submit