Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello everyone. You can call me Roxy. I'm not new, BUT,I guess you can say, I am returning to Gaia. this will be my new account since, I have to many memories on my old one. So I am going to start fresh. Feel free to QUOTE me, And I'll be sure to reply asap.
Also, since I haven't been on gaia in quite a while, maybe a few pointers wouldn't hurt. ^^; But anyway, thank you for reading.

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Welcome back! I am doing exactly the same thing as you are.

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iamiwhoami
Welcome back! I am doing exactly the same thing as you are.

oh, really? and thank you honey/

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Yes. Used to own an account back in 2006 with a friend, full of cool items. Then the account got banned and we don't remember the password crying so here I am.

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iamiwhoami
Yes. Used to own an account back in 2006 with a friend, full of cool items. Then the account got banned and we don't remember the password crying so here I am.

please quote me next time. >.< I had no idea you posted.
And yea, I don't really know what it's like to be banned, but I have over 100 gaia accounts. and the one that was my min (xXDemonic_Rocker_Brat14xX) well.. I just don't want to be on that one for a rally long while. after my ex broke up with me, it just got bad. plus I don;t really like gaia much anymore because it seems like all they care about is taking money from people who can afford to waist their rl cash on this crap lol. But I'll be on every now and again. just depends I guess.

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

And yea, I don't really know what it's like to be banned, but I have over 100 gaia accounts. and the one that was my min (xXDemonic_Rocker_Brat14xX) well.. I just don't want to be on that one for a rally long while. after my ex broke up with me, it just got bad. plus I don;t really like gaia much anymore because it seems like all they care about is taking money from people who can afford to waist their rl cash on this crap lol. But I'll be on every now and again. just depends I guess.

Sorry! Totally forgot to quote you. Yeah, my friend and I only had a couple accounts but we achieved so many things, I really wish I can get all of my stuff back. Hope you feel better about your relationship. You'll be fine. And yes, definitely, Gaia needed a way to increase traffic and sales, haha. They were pretty smart about it in my opinion.

Interesting Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Spending real money for virtual crap is the stupidest thing imaginable. However, there's no paying membership program that I know of, so I guess Gaia has to find some way of conning the players into shelling out money to keep this website going. It's sick, but it's the reality of just about every website out there these days, and I've tried quite a few!

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

Sorry! Totally forgot to quote you. Yeah, my friend and I only had a couple accounts but we achieved so many things, I really wish I can get all of my stuff back. Hope you feel better about your relationship. You'll be fine. And yes, definitely, Gaia needed a way to increase traffic and sales, haha. They were pretty smart about it in my opinion.

It's honestly whatever now, but I just don't want to be on that account anymore. I'll use it to get my items and gold, to transfer them here but that's about it. And yea, but I think they took it to far. They only care for the richer gaians, while the rest of us have to kill for nice items. I liked gaia back then, market place wasn't always inflated, they didn't have gc sales all the time and things weren't as expensive like they are now. Back then I used to be more than addicted. I spent like my whole life here but after the changes gaia made, I decided it wasn't worth it anymore. o.o but that's just me. My gaia daughter actually feels the same. But we all have our own opinions.
And it's ok hon. ^^

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

It's honestly whatever now, but I just don't want to be on that account anymore. I'll use it to get my items and gold, to transfer them here but that's about it. And yea, but I think they took it to far. They only care for the richer gaians, while the rest of us have to kill for nice items. I liked gaia back then, market place wasn't always inflated, they didn't have gc sales all the time and things weren't as expensive like they are now. Back then I used to be more than addicted. I spent like my whole life here but after the changes gaia made, I decided it wasn't worth it anymore. o.o but that's just me. My gaia daughter actually feels the same. But we all have our own opinions.
And it's ok hon. ^^

Yeah.. Gaia today sounds A LOT like my Finance Class for this semester, haha!

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

And it's ok hon. ^^

it really is sad x_x but I don't reall think there is anything we can do? they're like corrupted govenment xD

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

And it's ok hon. ^^

it really is sad x_x but I don't reall think there is anything we can do? they're like corrupted govenment xD

They truly are! OMG. So what is this new "tip post" thing? Help.

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

And it's ok hon. ^^

Ah. -ears twitch- well you just tip people if you like them or whatever, it's really optional, but when you tip someone, you give them 25gold (from your gold) per tip. you cant tip the same post more than once tho, >.< now what I mean?

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

And it's ok hon. ^^

Ah. -ears twitch- well you just tip people if you like them or whatever, it's really optional, but when you tip someone, you give them 25gold (from your gold) per tip. you cant tip the same post more than once tho, >.< now what I mean?

You're so nice crying thank you for tipping me!!

Dangerous Bear

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sometimes you can find half-decent items in the dumpster. There were a few ok event items given out recently, too. My current avatar is made up of either donated items, event items, or clothes from the gold shops. A good avatar needn't make you bankrupt in order to look nice.

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami
-Lunar Ice goddess-
iamiwhoami

You're so nice crying thank you for tipping me!!

it's no problem honey ^^. if I had more gold, I'd tip you more, but since I just made this account today, Im kinda broke lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff