Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Im new here! Ive heard alot of people talk about how gaia is really fun and cute so I decided to make a account 0u0. Im Emmy! I love fandoms, I like Harry Potter, Marvel, Kingdom Hearts, Star Trek, Homestuck, and a bunch of other things. Can someone tell me what there is to do here? And also Ive seen avis in peoples signitures where do you go to do that?
sunnykitty1999
Hi Im new here! Ive heard alot of people talk about how gaia is really fun and cute so I decided to make a account 0u0. Im Emmy! I love fandoms, I like Harry Potter, Marvel, Kingdom Hearts, Star Trek, Homestuck, and a bunch of other things. Can someone tell me what there is to do here? And also Ive seen avis in peoples signitures where do you go to do that?

Hey!
I can help you!
Just add me and msg me smile
Hatsue Terajima
sunnykitty1999

Hey!
I can help you!

Add you like how confused
sunnykitty1999
Hatsue Terajima
sunnykitty1999

Hey!
I can help you!

Underneath the persons avitar is a smiley face showing that they are online. drag your mouse on the arrow and just click add friend and click send after
Hatsue Terajima
sunnykitty1999
Hatsue Terajima
sunnykitty1999

Hey!
I can help you!

Underneath the persons avitar is a smiley face showing that they are online. drag your mouse on the arrow and just click add friend and click send after

Thank you!~

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online, Emmy-chan. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sunnykitty1999

Firstly, welcome to gaia, and there is LOTS to do on this site, forums is just one of the biggest things on this site, you can find how to make your own signatures by going on "my gaia" and on the right corner, on top of the ad, you should see a little screw looking thingy which if you hover over it should give you a lot of options and one of those options will be your signature. Hope this helps, you can pm me if you need help with it.

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Let me say , Welcome to Gaia. If at any time you are feel lost and need someone to ask questions please feel free to Message me. Also I run a Chairty forum right now that our main goal is to hell 1000 New gaian members. Feel free to stop by and say hello and remember we are here to help!

TM

Help Us to Help Others Goal 1000 Gaia Members

Tricky Exhibitionist

13,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
The majority of the time when you see an ava in someone's signature, it's from tektek.org. You use the dream avatar creator to design your ava, save it, and then copy and paste the code into your signature box which Tristan was nice enough to explain to you.

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
sunnykitty1999

Hey there love!
Message me on my account EctoButtologist, we can geek out together broseph!!

Noob

Welcome to Gaia! yum_puddi

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
sunnykitty1999

hello ^^

Informer

Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online, Emmy-chan. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Thank you Hanako-chan!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces